At Lucid, we are creating the essential visual productivity platform that helps anyone understand and share ideas, information, and processes with clarity.
The Implementation Team within Customer Success plays an integral role at Lucid Software by setting up each of our customers for long-term success. Each Implementation Consultant (“IC”) impacts the business by providing the foundation our customers need to use and adopt our suite of products most effectively.
Our mission is to help teams see and build the future. And we hold true to our core values of: (1) Innovation in everything we do; (2) Passion & excellence in every area; (3) Providing individual empowerment, initiative and ownership; and (4) Teamwork over ego.
- Provide a best-in-class onboarding experience for Lucid customers across all segments
- Develop an understanding of your customers’ business objectives and success criteria, as well as a strategy for supporting the customer in achieving those objectives through successful implementation of the Lucid suite of products
- Engage early with account teams, and prospective customers, in order to appropriately scope projects and set correct expectations
- Serve as a subject matter expert, assisting customers with effective and necessary change management, technical account configuration and training, integration setup, etc.
- Re-engage, when necessary, with customers post-implementation to execute on new, or previously identified, initiatives that may require technical configuration and/or change management coordination
- Bachelor's degree with strong academic performance
- 3+ years of experience in a client-facing role, preferably in an implementation, implementation consulting, change management, SaaS project management, customer success, or training capacity
- Experience in a technical field (e.g., engineering or IT), or strong technical aptitude and passion to become a subject matter expert on the Lucid suite of products and our partner integrations
- Strong organization and attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to create and deliver technical presentations that explain complex subjects to non-technical end users
- Empathy and a passion for problem solving
- Outstanding task management skills across a varied set of responsibilities in a fast paced, high volume environment
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, start-up-type environment
- Bias towards finding solutions vs. shutting down ideas
- Ability to drive complex projects to completion
At Lucid Software our core values aren't just a pretty inspirational wall hanging. These principles work hard, just like we do. Lucidites use them, every day, whether they're discussing ideas for new projects, deciding on the best solution for a customer's problem, or interviewing candidates. It's just one of the many things that makes Lucid Software the best company to work for. Check out our Careers page and see how our core values align with yours.
We celebrate a diverse and an inclusive work environment, where we honor and support varying backgrounds, beliefs, and perspectives for the benefit of our business, including our employees and products. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that has signed the Parity Pledge and strives to be a place where every Lucidite feels they belong. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.