Strength in Trust
Our goal at OneTrust is to bring the power of trust to companies all over the world. Using cutting-edge technology and a real-world approach to ethics, compliance, privacy, security, and third-party risk, we’ve created a no-nonsense platform to help supercharge the global push for trust.
The Functional Implementation role is one of the key pieces of the OneTrust architecture. After the sales process, consultants are the key contact in driving and building the relationship, implementing the solution and managing the expectations of the customer. Consultants cover the main privacy modules. The role is probably the most important as it’s the bridge between OneTrust and the customer and internally, being able to identify gaps in the product which might help the business grow.
- Implement the OneTrust solution
- Support clients throughout the whole implementation process, start to end, ensuring they receive exceptional service
- You’re the light to the company, your actions are how OneTrust will be perceived by its customers
- Having the ability to work closely with the product team to build out ideas and concepts that are highlighted during implementations
- Becoming a subject matter expert to specific modules, helping other junior colleagues or supporting your team members who may be new to the OneTrust platform
- Fluent in German
- Hard working, determined
- Used to working at a very fast pace
- Able to take information and process it very quickly
- Must be independent and a fast learner but also be a big team player
- Having a good tech awareness
- Able to problem solve; gather client requirements and find a system-based solution that will address them.
- Able to communicate with stakeholders, and to translate complex technical concepts into easy to understand terms.
- Previously worked on implementing a SaaS solution
- Consultative approach
- Previous project management experience is beneficial
Your Experience Includes
- BA/BSc in Computer Science, Engineering, Math or related subject
- 1-5 years of relevant experience across software development, professional services, solution engineering, technical consulting; with expertise in architecting, supporting and/or rolling out new technology and solution initiatives
- Effective customer-facing communication and relationship building skills. Proven success in and genuine enthusiasm for working directly with customer
- Proven ability to engage across corporate functions (Professional Services, Support and Product Management)
- Previous end-to-end implementation experience, ideally on a SAAS platform/product
- Experience in de-escalating tough situation to achieve a favourable outcome
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to chair meetings or host webinars
- Strategic thinking, problem-solving, and decision-making capabilities
- Ability to build relationships across stakeholders in marketing, sales, and engineering
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Strong entrepreneurial skills to excel in a complex and rapidly evolving SAAS environment
- Willingness to travel (10-20%)
- Experience in Privacy / Security / Third Party risk / Consent management
- Project managing qualification (Prince2 etc.)
- Being used to dealing with senior management (C-Level) across multiple clients
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, colour, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by local laws.