Strength in Trust
Our goal at OneTrust is to bring the power of trust to companies all over the world. Using cutting-edge technology and a real-world approach to ethics, compliance, privacy, security, and third-party risk, we’ve created a no-nonsense platform to help supercharge the global push for trust.
As an Implementation Consultant, you will handle the overall responsibility for the customer relationship by working directly with our strategic customers to enhance their overall user experience with the OneTrust GRC platform.
The Implementation Consultant has a clear understanding of the GRC industry, including regulatory environment, and uses this knowledge to support all the primary responsibilities. To thrive in this role, the Implementation Consultant will keep up with industry trends, competitive landscape and customer needs for the purpose of being active and vocal in making decisions about the direction of the platform.
- Oversee the functional implementation and platform adoption for all customer proof of concept projects from start to finish
- Establish yourself as a trusted adviser to ensure customer’s overall satisfaction with our platform
- Provide assurance and oversight to customers implementing OneTrust’s platform regarding SaaS implementations including underlying hardware and software architectures
- Prioritize and drive resolution on escalated customer issues
- Communicate technical requirements to the development team to ensure the successful implementation of products and services
- Provide consultancy to analyze the client’s internal processes and structure to design the solution and determine whether configuration or customization is needed
- Schedule, track and communicate client implementation milestones and training
- Prepare and deliver training to users
- Be an advocate for our customers by representing their issues to Product Management and Software Engineering with a focus on steering the OneTrust roadmap
- Monitor and analyze the customer’s adoption of our solution features and functionality in order to provide leadership with an understanding of their overall business needs as they relate to our products
- Leveraging customer relationships as needed for prospect references
- Provide strategic and tactical support for Sales, Professional Services, and Business Development
- Able to build relationships across stakeholders in marketing, sales, and engineering
- Strategic thinking, problem-solving, and decision-making capabilities
Your Experience Includes
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Engineering, Math or related subject
- 1-3 years of relevant experience in software development, professional services, solution engineering, technical consulting; with expertise in architecting and rolling out new technology and solution initiatives
- Effective customer-facing communication skills. Proven success in and genuine enthusiasm for working directly with customer
- Proven ability to engage across corporate functions (Professional Services, and Product Management)
- Practical experience in troubleshooting software and web services
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to chair meetings or host webinars
- Strong entrepreneurial skills to excel in a complex and rapidly evolving environment
- Willingness to travel, as job requires (Estimated 10-20%)
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.