Narvar is Growing! We are hiring an Implementation consultant who loves helping people, solving problems, and wants to play a major role in the success of our customers. You have a strong technical aptitude, extensive customer-facing experience, and are comfortable in a fast-paced working environment.
As an Implementation Consultant, you will be responsible for scoping requirements, working with clients to integrate our APIs, and deploying our solutions for our largest enterprise customers. You will be joining a team of implementation consultants and project managers who are passionate about our customers, solutions, and products.
- Complete technical onboarding for well-established enterprise retailers and the hottest direct-to-consumer brands
- Provide consultative advice to our customers to ensure successful integration with Narvar’s solutions while maximizing product value
- Leverage customers’ business requirements and product expertise to build technical specifications
- Partner cross-functionally with both internal and external technical and business stakeholders
- Help build a best-in-class international professionals services team via documentation, process improvements, and trainings
What we’re looking for
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and have strong time management and prioritization skills
- You have 2+ years of experience working on enterprise-level software projects as a technical lead
- Bonus points for experience with retail, e-commerce platforms, order management systems, inventory management, WMS, TMS, supply chain, or logistics
We're on a mission to simplify the everyday lives of consumers. We believe post-purchase is a critical phase of the customer journey. That's why we created Narvar - a platform focused on driving customer loyalty through seamless post-purchase experiences that allow retailers to retain, engage, and delight customers. If you've ever bought something online, there's a good chance you've used our platform!
From the hottest new direct-to-consumer companies to retail’s most renowned brands, Narvar works with Patagonia, GameStop, Neiman Marcus, Sonos, Nike and 850+ other brands. With offices in San Francisco, London, Paris, and Bangalore, we've served over 125 million consumers worldwide across 8 billion interactions, 38 countries, and 55 languages.
Pioneering the post-purchase movement means navigating into the unknown. Our team thrives on this sense of adventure while nurturing a mindset of innovation. We're a home for big hearts and we leave our egos at the door. We work hard but we always make time to celebrate professional wins, baby showers, birthday parties, and everything in between.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.