At Uniphore we’re building the Next Generation Platform team that will design, build and deliver a comprehensive portfolio of real time AI services and tools to delight our customers and to boost the productivity of our engineers.
- Design, architect, develop, test, deploy and troubleshoot test infrastructure and test automation suites
- Build and improve software and tools by translating requirements and problems into robust, scalable, and supportable test solutions
- Develop and execute software test plans in order to identify software problems and their causes ' Work closely with team members on requirement analysis and reviews to ensure 100% test coverage
- Participate in various scrum meetings to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, estimates or potential problems
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science or related field/B.E/B.Tech
- Tech Skills: Selenium + Java
Uniphore is the global leader in Conversational Service Automation. The Company’s vision is to disrupt an outdated customer service model by bridging the gap between human and machine using voice, AI and automation to ensure that every voice, on every call, is truly heard. Uniphore enables businesses globally to deliver transformational customer service by providing an automation platform where digital agents take over transactional conversations from humans, coach agents during calls, and accurately predict language, emotion and intent. All in real-time. With Conversational Service Automation, enterprises can now engage their customers to effectively build loyalty, improve customer experience and realize operational efficiencies.
Uniphore is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
For more information on how Uniphore delivers business value using Conversational Service Automation, please visit www.uniphore.com