The Client Services team at FundApps is made up of 24 people with roles in Implementation, Client Success and Client Experience (CX). Teams are based in our offices in London, New York and Singapore. We have a passion for excellent client service and set the bar high. In seeking to expand the team further, we are looking for an Implementation Manager in New York who can help us scale the business whilst continuing to maintain our high client satisfaction rating (currently 100%) and market-leading Net Promoter Score (45).
Reporting to the Client Services Lead in New York, the Implementation Manager has overall responsibility for ensuring clients are able to use the services they’ve signed up for as quickly as possible. This includes both onboarding of new clients as well as adding new services for existing clients.
The key areas of focus for the Implementation Manager are the governance of the implementation project, assisting with the technical system set-up, guiding the client through each stage of the implementation, as well as initial training on the features and functionality of the software.
Whilst speed of delivery is an important success factor for this role, the overall client experience is a much higher priority. So although the role requires technical expertise, client-facing, softer skills are also a key requirement, ensuring that we provide the best service possible to our clients - a stellar list of 120+ financial institutions across the globe. We strive to provide the best service possible to these clients which includes 5 of the world’s 10 largest hedge funds, some of whom have been with us since the start (10+ years).
What you'll be working on
- Ensuring a consistently excellent client experience from post-sales through to implementation and post-go-live
- Guiding client through the data and technical requirements to build out XML/CSV files and configure APIs
- Planning, scheduling and managing the implementation from project kick-off through to go-live.
- Ensuring the client is meeting project milestones and objectives
- Identifying potential project blockers and challenges, finding solutions and owning the delivery
- Working closely with and managing key internal stakeholders across Client Success, Product, Engineering and Regulatory Content teams to ensure smooth onboarding
- Conducting initial training sessions for clients on features and functionality of new services - in particular helping clients understand the rule code language and results
What you'll bring to the team
- Proven track record of successfully managing multiple and simultaneous implementation projects with an ability to demonstrate a good understanding of project scheduling, scope management, resource management, issue tracking, and escalation management
- Ability to learn required technical and financial knowledge relating to FundApps e.g. manipulating XMLs, using APIs, financial instruments, trading terminology
- Ability to adapt to change quickly and handle a fast-paced, challenging environment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal coupled with excellent organizational skills and a passionate, dedicated and solutions-focused attitude
- Relevant experience in a similar role, preferably within a financial SaaS or FinTech company
- An understanding of financial regulation is a bonus and specifically Shareholding Disclosure regulation.
- Source control (e.g. GitHub) and Monitoring & Analytics Tools (e.g. DataDog, Splunk)
Who are we?
FundApps is a SaaS scaleup that helps investment managers monitor and comply with worldwide regulations. We were one of the world's first "RegTechs" and we're shaking up an entire industry. Our clients love what we do and this has led to phenomenal, consistent revenue growth. Scottish Equity Partners
completed a significant growth equity investment in May 2021 and became minority investors in FundApps.
Our first area of focus was to help managers with Shareholding Disclosure
, a complex regulatory problem without a decent solution in the market. We were first to license legal information from aosphere, an affiliate of Allen & Overy, which underpins some of our rule packages. Since that time, our product has become the undisputed market leader for the management of Shareholding Disclosure. We have also added new ground-breaking services - Sensitive Industries
and Position Limits
- and in 2020, have introduced Rapportr
to make reporting simple for our clients.
In 2018, we became a Certified B Corporation
and in 2019 were recognised as a B Corp 'Best for the World' Honoree - highlighting our commitment to doing good by our people, the environment and the community. We've also won multiple accolades
from organizations such as Wired, The Financial Technologist, World Economic Forum and Deloitte. In total we monitor over $17 trillion in assets under management every single day - this represents ca. 15% of global assets - ranging from hedge funds to some of the world’s largest asset managers, and we're just getting started!
We're a growing team of smart, friendly people with over 30 nationalities at last count. We have offices in London, New York and Singapore and remote employees spread across the globe. Glassdoor
Life at FundApps
🕐 Work/life balance
👶 26 weeks leave for all new parents regardless of gender, location or family structure
🎓 $1,300 learning budget each year and unlimited professional development leave
🍏 Private medical and dental insurance
💚 Wellbeing benefits such as mental health coaching and a Headspace subscription
💰 Peer micro-bonuses through Bonusly
🚢 25 days holiday leave + an extra day next year if you use it all + an extra day after 3 & 5 years
🧳 5 Years @ FundApps - additional 4 week paid holiday leave during your 5th year as a FundApper
❤️ Unlimited volunteering leave
🎁 Birthday off
😷 Unlimited personal leave
💡 Peer-led ‘Brown-bag lunch’ learning sessions
We are proud of the diversity of all FundAppers - it makes us strong. You will find flexibility around religious observances, our national flags all around the office, and Pride celebration! If you’re looking for a workplace where you can just be yourself, you’re in the right place.