Netomi is an AI-first customer service platform that enables companies to deliver the highest quality customer experiences while significantly reducing cost. Netomi's Relationship Operating System automatically resolves up to 80% of routine customer service inquiries, decreasing resolution time, and increasing customer satisfaction and support quality. The patented, no-code platform works across messaging, chat, email and voice, and understands 100+ languages. Netomi is based in San Francisco and has offices in New York and India.
Want to have a direct impact in solving the top challenges businesses face today? Join us!
We are looking for an Implementation specialist to help analyse and simplify business requirements to help in designing the product flow.
- Leading Chatbot flow design either from scratch or based on customer requirements.
- Reviewing and analyzing requirements for completeness
- Translating and simplifying business requirements to make them ready for development
- Developing assets for a project that are easily reusable across other client projects with similar requirements
- Working with the Development and QA team for development, AI training and quality validation.
- Reviewing operational procedures and methods, map current business processes, define and analyze business activities, identify best practices, and recommend improvements
- Keeping track of key KPI’s for each assignment
- Managing prioritisation and trade-offs among customer experience, performance, and operational support
- Negotiating development support to arrive at a feasible solution that will fit within the defined schedule
- Managing multiple assignments and align them with business priorities and deadlines.
- 2+ years experience in a Business Analyst role or in Implementation role.
- Engineering background is a plus
- Experience in delivering customer solutions and an obsession for exceeding expectations
- Experience in project planning, and KPI development
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at once while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
Netomi is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.