LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We are committed to connecting the world’s data safely and effectively, advancing innovation, and empowering people to do good. Our platform powers customer experiences centered around the needs and concerns of real people, keeping the Internet open for all. We enable individuals around the world to connect with the brands and products they love. LiveRampers thrive on solving challenging problems for the good of humanity—and we’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to help us get there.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
LiveRamp is currently ramping up its Safe Haven business in the U.S. and is in need of an Implementation Specialist who will assist our Implementation Leads in ensuring an industry-leading experience for our largest clients. You’ll work directly with our largest and most complex clients’ teams across data, IT, sales, analytics, and more to quickly and effectively bring their data into our platform and train them on how best to use it. Further, you will work alongside product, engineering, and others as you provide valuable feedback from both your and our clients’ perspectives to continuously improve the Safe Haven offering.
- Collaborate with clients and the rest of the implementation team to understand business goals, define an implementation strategy, and identify relevant KPIs our clients need to meet
- Work closely with new client teams to get them started with LiveRamp Safe Haven and make our largest clients wildly successful
- Assist in the education and training for new clients under the leadership of the implementation leads
- Identify areas that can be improved and automated in every process and assist in defining strategies to increase efficiency for both LiveRamp and our clients
- Document steps taken to setup clients and workflows being used so future teams have the full context/scope of work
- Clearly communicate the progress of implementation initiatives with internal stakeholders and immediately report any potential delays
- Proactively flag issues and report via documented processes to deliver results on time
- Follow documented procedures for implementing clients while also finding areas of improvement in those procedures
- Demonstrate an understanding of LiveRamp products and services
- Work closely with our Technical Communication team to ensure we are creating and updating documentation as needed for this new product category
Your team will:
The Implementation team will guide our most important customers through a fast, efficient, and world-class implementation to deliver value from the Safe Haven product as quickly as possible - you will be an integral part of this team alongside our Implementation Leads.
- Critical thinking - capable of generating actionable insights and strategies, relevant to customer objectives, based on their work with LiveRamp and overall business
- Quick to learn and help communicate technical concepts to clients - you know your weaknesses and pull in appropriate resources when needed
- Excellent communication skills both internally and externally - you are punctual and always answer emails and calls within 12 hours
- Comfortable creating, presenting, and interfacing with customers alongside your team to tell a compelling story and get in the technical weeds when needed
- Independent and self-sufficient day-to-day, while being able to work with others internally and externally as a welcomed team player - you welcome guidance from management and peers for long-term professional development
- Project Management - each implementation will be its own project and you will be expected to manage multiple clients simultaneously in varying stages of progress along a documented process
- Process Driven - you have a strong desire to iterate on existing processes that lead to a standardized and extremely positive experience for every customer
- Technical Expert in Training - you know the ins and outs of ETL processes, GCP, Linux, and more or you have a strong desire to learn them
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical or quantitative discipline - math, economics, engineering, physics, etc.
- Knowledgeable of media planning, measurement, and optimization process and acumen (both online and offline)
- Experience working with large brand retailers and CPGs
- Experience with data manipulation and data science languages (ETL, SQL, BigQuery, etc.)
- Understanding of LiveRamp’s role in the market and the broader AdTech/MarTech space
- People: work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- In-Office Food: enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun: we host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: flexible paid time off, remote work opportunities, and paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) and fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Savings: our 401K matching plan helps you plan ahead.
- Remote Work Support: a comprehensive program to assist you in setting up a home office that works for you
- Location: work in the heart of San Francisco
More about us:
LiveRamp’s mission is to connect data in ways that matter, and doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds and experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas and one another is one of our guiding principles—one that informs how we hire, train, and grow our global team across eight countries and four continents.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.