Calling all gamers! Have a PS4, Xbox One, or PC?
We Need YOU!
Our client is looking for independent moderators to review live, in-game chat from players on PC, PS4 and XBOX in their free-to-play cooperative third-person shooter video game. 24/7 support for each of the 3 platforms, for the next 2 months! We have ALL the hours!
The Ideal Mod has:
- A PS4 and/or XBOX ONE (necessary to moderate)
- We have many shifts available for PC only mods as well.
- Experience in moderation (social, forum, live chat)
- Independent reasoning skills
- High productivity while on shift
- Xbox One needed to moderate regions/channels for XB1 shifts.
- PS4 needed to moderate regions/channels for PS4 shifts.
For PC moderation, the moderator must have a PC that meets the following minimum requirements:
- OS: Windows XP SP3 or higher
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo e6400 or AMD Athlon x64 4000+ (~2.2 dual core CPU)
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia 8600 GT or ATI Radeon HD 3600
- DirectX: 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 30 GB available space
PC - 24/7 support
Xbox - 24/7 support
PS4 - 24/7 support
Requirement: Remote patch management and endpoint security software installed by ModSquad
To Apply: Click the "Apply For This Job" link on this page.
All interested parties will receive a response within two weeks.
ModSquad is a global provider of managed digital engagement services. Our 10,000+ Mods chat with customers, moderate web content, manage communities, and buzz in social media for many of the world’s coolest brands, including the NFL, Zendesk, and Topps, to name a few. We bring companies closer to their customers than ever before. From global enterprises to international agencies to hip new startups, our clients have reaped the benefits of putting ModSquad's expertise to work. With experienced Mods available in 50+ languages in 70+ countries, we’re your squad for the digital world. Visit us at modsquad.com
Individuals seeking employment at ModSquad are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.