Partners in Performance is a global management consulting firm that works hand-in-hand with our clients to deliver sustainable results in business performance. Our firm has real scale and a demonstrated track record with reach across Australia and New Zealand, South East Asia, Africa, North and South America, Europe and Middle East. As a Firm, we are about Unleashing Potential in our clients and our people.
We have exciting growth ambitions over the next 5 years; Our Capability Management – Training team is core to our success as it supports the development of all our people, both management consultants and internal functions.
This is a great opportunity for a genuine self- starter in the training space. We are looking for someone who is naturally curious and has a strong entrepreneurial spirit. You get stuff done and make it happen. You constantly look for ways to innovate and improve the status quo by automating tasks and processes and making them scalable for significant growth.
You will be:
1. Setting the direction and development of our ANZ training programme by ensuring it meets the needs of our consultant group and applies what is considered ‘best in class’ within the industry:
- Take our capability transfer to the ‘next level’ which will involve pivoting to largely be delivery through virtual channels,
- Lead the development of new, and enhance / overhaul core existing materials (with subject matter experts), to ensure they meet agreed quality standards
- Build a regional network of expert facilitators to deliver our training materials
- Improve existing processes, systems and tools to ensure they are scalable and automated for significant growth (from genesis, to publication and ease of access / delivery)
2. Ensure our staff gain capabilities with our methodologies, frameworks and required skills, quickly including
- Leading best in class training events such as our annual Summer Camp
- Monthly (virtual) Days in the Office
- Other courses throughout the year
3. Coach, manage and develop your team based in Sydney
- Coach and mentor the local team of Specialists and Administrators so they are developing skills linked to stakeholder management and the end to end training approach
- Work closely with your Head of Department in the UK to ensure the team operates seamlessly as one global team
For this role, you will need the following “must haves”:
- At least 3-4 years’ experience as a dedicated Training Manager; in total more than 6 years’ experience in this discipline
- Experience in end-to-end learning delivery from best in class approaches to content development, delivery, and evaluation.
- Significant experience in designing, developing and implementing frameworks to strengthen people’s capabilities faster
- Proficiency in applying best in class learning principles to training materials / channels, ensuring materials are well designed, with highly interactive content
- Proven analytical and problem-solving ability
- Highly adept at managing senior stakeholders
- Highly effective project management skills including the ability to prioritise and deliver within a complex working environment with competing priorities and minimal guidance
- A high degree of comfort dealing with considerable ambiguity
Demonstrated prior leadership experience, including strong coaching and management of a small team
- Technically savvy including having a sound understanding of Moodle and other LMS systems Ideally you will also have experience working within a global professional services company, effectively supporting remote colleagues
Partners in Performance embraces diversity and inclusiveness. It’s a part of our culture and has been a steady focus since we started our firm over 20 years ago. If you enjoy working in a fast paced and vibrant environment and are passionate about making a real impact then we look forwarding to hearing from you as we continue on our exciting growth trajectory. Interested?