Boxed is the easiest and modern way to shop for bulk goods. As a mobile-first company, customers can shop directly from Boxed’s app on their iOS or Android mobile device, or online at www.Boxed.com. With Boxed, customers can have their household, personal care, and pantry favorites delivered conveniently to their home or office.
Our office is a dynamic, collaborative family of individuals. A technology company at core, we are a vibrant group of engineers, designers, marketers, and operations specialists with a passion for driving superior value and experience to our customers.
Boxed is seeking an Inbound Operations Manager who will be responsible for managing the receiving and stocking of products. The Inbound Operations Manager ensures a smooth and level flow of goods through the facility and maintains a high level of accuracy and housekeeping in the overstock area of the warehouse.
- Fast paced job that requires proficiency in fulfillment center operations using web based systems for order processing, shipping and receiving.
- Coordinate and process all inbound shipments with multiple carriers
- Oversee and deliver accurate inventory counts
- Optimizes utilization of storage capacity by defining appropriate storage zones and logistics to manage 1,000 products with diverse weight, height, depth, width, and stacking characteristics.
- Manages flow of product between main warehouse, which includes planned receiving and cross-docking
- Responsible for training and leading fulfillment center staff in the inbound department.
- Serves as subject matter expert for receiving, put away and stock management function
- Proven ability to manage and motivate individuals
- Tech savvy with knowledge of automated shipping programs
- Detail oriented with the ultimate goal of always delivering excellent customer service
- Organized, efficient and orderly
- Identifies operational issues and drives action for quick resolution.
- Communicate staffing and equipment issues proactively.
- Effective communication and planning skills required.
- Promote fair, safe, trained and engaged work environment;
- Facilitate and execute training to ensure SOP's are updated and maintained for Client required process.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Knowledge of warehouse procedures.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Fork lift experience is a plus
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk, sit, and use repetitive hand motions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to reach overhead, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl, and lift up to 20 pounds.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive Salary
- Stock Options
- Full Healthcare Benefits