BePark is a young and innovative company at the forefront of the European parksharing market!
We are the missing link between drivers in search of an increasingly hard-to-find parking spot and parking owners who are looking to optimise the management of their asset.
Our growing team works hard towards offering the best parking solution to our customers. With BePark, drivers can use a parking by the hour, book it for several days or rent it monthly for an unlimited period, always at a very competitive price. Our technology allows them to be fully independent, from finding a parking online to opening the gates with their smartphone!
BePark aims to be the SMART parking solution of tomorrow's cities and by smart we mean Simple, Mobile, Adaptable, Reactive and Technologic!
This takes a team of smart and motivated people...
Your role is to help create and improve BePark’s marketing funnel. With the team, you will be in charge of attracting site traffic, converting that traffic into new leads for the business, and nurturing those leads to close into customers, the latter of which sales leadership will help you accomplish.
Purpose of the position :
- Optimize our inbound marketing funnel (B2B / B2C).
- Increase lead capture.
- Build relationship and manage people.
Day to day missions :
- Use CMS to implement and test pages, landing pages etc.
- Use inbound marketing tools to craft and implement inbound marketing actions
- Implement automated flows and track analytics and improve on a daily basis
- Marketing channels configuration, maintenance and improvement: SEO, SEA, Facebook, LinkedIn, Real Estate Web Sites,
- Management of the marketing partners.
- Content writing and technical set up of the newsletters
- Continuous improvement of online user experience (acquisitions, and on-boarding)
- Contribute to social media engagement and brand awareness campaigns
- Research new online media opportunities that may benefit the business including mobile, social media (...) and stay up to date with current digital trends.
- Flyering campaign management
- Degree in Business, Marketing or Communication
- Fluency in a least two of the following: Dutch, French & English
- At least 2 years of experience working in a SaaS company or company with strong B2B inbound marketing culture.
- Experience working with digital marketing tools (Blogs, Landing Pages, Bots, Emails, Flows, CMS etc.)
- Good theoretical and practical knowledge of SEO / SEA
- Experience in collaborating and implementing marketing strategies
- Eager to roll up his/her sleeves to achieve desired objective
- Team player !
- Be part of a motivated team
- Competitive Package according to the market, including bonus related to your performance
- Attractive company culture
- Lot's of challenges
- Get 365° view of digital marketing (full exposure)
- Lot's of room for taking initiatives (responsibilities)
- Potential for career growth