WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including Seamless, HBO, Disney, Urban Outfitters, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 2 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019 and the Forbes Cloud 100. The company has also been selected as one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Places to Work (2019 and 2020), and Crain's Best Places to Work in NYC (2019 and 2020).
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
Braze is looking for an Inbound Marketing lead to generate awareness, leads, and drive top of funnel engagement within EMEA to help teams deliver on quarterly and annual targets. This role will support digital marketing programs and one-to-many programs for the EMEA go-to-market team through a portfolio of strategic programs that include region specific:
- Digital marketing programs (LinkedIn, Search, Social, Reputation Management, etc.)
- Engagement programs with Business Development Representatives (Direct mail at scale, content creation for inbound engagement, competitive content, region specific partner content)
This role will work closely with the global demand program manager to regionalize global programs and content to EMEA specific needs to achieve quarterly revenue goals. If you have a passion for connecting people and creativity, we’d love to have you join our growing marketing team.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
You'll lead the development and execution of inbound and digital marketing programs for the UK and EMEA to drive net new business acquisition. In your day to day, you’ll be the lead generation engine for top and middle of funnel campaigns across key account segments and markets. You’ll work closely with the global demand generation team in NYC to regionalize content specific to the needs of the EMEA go-to-market organization to support pipeline development for the region.
You’ll be responsible for building out digital programs and engagement campaigns to engage target personas at assigned accounts by:
- Collaborating with the global demand generation team to develop campaigns for EMEA specific lead generation, competitive takeaways, partner marketing, and customer use cases across paid, owned acquisition campaigns.
- Establishing in-market landing pages, content, and campaigns that are specific to EMEA customers, partners, and competitive needs.
- Tracking, monitoring, optimizing, and reporting on all EMEA specific lead generation campaigns to support EMEA pipeline.
- Working with the global demand demand generation and corporate marketing teams to ensure brand guidelines and product market messaging is a part of all marketing touchpoints.
- Manage digital agency relationships to scale marketing campaigns to local markets
WHO YOU ARE
- 5-7 years experience in the areas of digital marketing for B2B SaaS organizations is required
- Previous experience in SaaS inbound, digital, and/or ABM marketing roles or functions is required
- Experience working with SEM/SEO, media planning, LinkedIn marketing, programmatic advertising, social media marketing, direct mailers, etc. is required
- Experience with pipeline generation strategies is required
- High aptitude for looking at problems as opportunities, then working with others to create unique solutions to solve them
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills to work with and maintain long-term relationships with customers, prospects, and influencers
- A self-starter with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to juggle multiple, demanding tasks simultaneously and with accuracy
- Ability to collaborate with other internal departments to create a positive company-wide team effort for regional marketing programs
- Familiarity with tech and marketing communities; familiarity with SaaS business communities a plus
- Bachelor degree required
- Experience with inside sales is a plus
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Free daily lunch in the office (when we return to the office!), including snacks and beverages
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.