Uniplaces is an international, venture backed team, making it easy for millions of students worldwide to find and book their accommodation online. As part of our growth strategy, the company is looking for an experienced Inbound Marketing Manager to assist the marketing team in increasing Uniplaces’ market share for the French language, driving Marketing activities to students.
We are a results oriented business with global ambitions who value team spirit in which everyone feels responsible and empowered to achieve their potential and be rewarded for doing so. The future Inbound Marketing Manager will be a vital part of the Inbound Marketing team in ensuring robust and structured strategy in driving traffic from french speaking markets.
Inbound - SEO
- Specific responsibility to drive Language Inbound Marketing growth on channels such as : PR, SEO, Social
- Language performance management for all key metrics: Organic Acquisition, Retention, Brand and Partnerships
- Responsibility to achieve Language targets: Bookings, Gross Revenue and Profits
- Deliver insights to support company strategies such as supply, product and marketing;
- Operational management and execution to deliver on marketing plans, such as PR, Content Marketing, Partners (Universities, Institutions, Student Sites) & other distribution channels - including agency management when applicable;
- Create and Run Market (language) Specific Campaigns and initiatives;
- Measure and evaluate ROI of a Language marketing activity;
- Development of your market from a holistic marketing perspective;
- Market research to ensure the team has in-depth customer and market knowledge.
SEO, in more detail:
- Monitor SEO performance across a set of key metrics and leading indicators such as rankings and site authority, and organic search brand awareness
- Implement campaigns that drive SEO performance, creating a pipeline of content
- Improve rankings to increase relevant traffic and bookings from Search engines
- Reach out to build partnerships with other websites, in aim of increase traffic and improve rankings
- Monitoring and reporting of competitor campaigns as well as influential social and blog content that can be used for SEO purposes
- Work with Marketing Technology to maximise the utilization of proprietary and third-party analytics tools
- Work together with the PPC team to develop holistic campaign plans across channels
- Has 2+ years experience ideally at an online business and a strong Marketing background with a track record of delivering compelling initiatives
- Hands on experience working with PR agencies and outreach
- Experience using web analytic and Marketing tools such as Google Analytics, AWR, MOZ...
- Is business savvy and an effective communicator, with in-depth knowledge of marketing communications
- Native level French and fluent English
- Have experience advertising to students or working with a student brand (OTA’s, Real Estate…) is a big plus.
- Self-directed/self-starter (does not require a lot of direction to take initiative).
- Direct and transparent in communication.
- Ability to multitask, adapt to ever changing conditions, be decisive under ambiguity, and meet tight deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate and present to senior stakeholders.
- Test early, fail fast attitude.
- Attention to detail is your strongest attribute.
The Inbound Marketing Manager will be reporting to the Head of Inbound Marketing and will be based in Lisbon.