Making it easy to live well — whenever, wherever
At Zeus Living, we believe housing shouldn’t constrain how, where, and when you want to live. You should be free to follow opportunity, curiosity, love, desire, friends, and family—and not just when your lease runs out. That’s why we’ve created a new, modern mode of housing, making it easy to live well—reliably, safely, comfortably, even stylishly—wherever, whenever.
At the center of everything we do are our people—our customers, partners, and our Zeus team. We wouldn’t be anything without them. That’s what our founders knew when they started Zeus Living in 2015, setting out to make renting a home easier. The goal then—and now—is to remove the stress of finding housing.
We’ve grown a lot since we started, and today we’re a hardworking team of creators, problem-solvers, and strategists who enjoy each other’s company and believe in what we do. Based in San Francisco and backed by Airbnb, Comcast, Bowery, and Initialized Capital, we’ve raised $90M in funding.
Inbound Sales (Bookings) Associates create prospective residents’ first impression of the Zeus team. You will help our residents find the perfect home for their 30+ night stay, work with them through the booking process, and set up their stay for success. When they’re ready to extend their stay, you will assist as well!
The majority of your time will be spent working in our CRM, talking to prospective residents via phone, sms, chat, and email. You will primarily be responding to and following up on inbound B2C inquiries. The Inbound Sales (Bookings) team, alongside the Resident and Owner Experience teams, comprises our Customer Success department. Our shared goal is to make sure that our residents have fantastic Zeus stays. We are relationship builders and creative problem solvers.
We are hiring for two full time positions at this time:
Tuesday to Saturday, 9a to 6p local time
Sunday to Thursday, 9a to 6p local time
This team is fully remote. We are open to hiring in Eastern Standard time or Pacific Standard time.
If you have sales savvy, a bias for action, and thrive in a fast-paced environment - we’d love to hear from you!
What You Will Do:
- Respond to and follow up on inbound B2C inquiries in our CRM
- Build relationships with prospective residents, pitching them on the Zeus experience
- Develop expertise in our inventory and cities to help residents find the right Zeus home and neighborhood for their upcoming stay
- Develop expertise in our product and process to walk residents through the booking & resident screening process, and to assist with subsequent lease adjustments
- Manage the Zeus bookings calendar, minimizing vacancy where possible
- Collaborate closely with almost all Zeus teams - mostly with Resident Experience, but also with Owner Experience, Product, Pricing, Operations, and Real Estate Partnerships
What We Are Looking For:
- Relevant experience in sales, customer service, hospitality, real estate, etcAn intuitive sense for prioritization and execution
- Independent problem solvers and collaborative team players
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A knack for detail, efficiency, and organization
- Startup experience / general enjoyment working in a high volume, fast-paced environment
- Positivity, optimism, and empathy
- Technological proficiency and past experience using CRM platforms, property management software, and Google Suite