Inbound Sales Consultant
Wayfair, the largest online-only retailer of home furnishings and house wares in the United States, is seeking motivated Inbound Sales consultants. The ideal candidate is self-motivated and goal-oriented with a high comfort in consultative phone sales. Compensation includes base pay, an uncapped commission plan, and great benefits.
Key Job Duties:
- Use consultative sales approach to help customers in an inbound sales and service center explore product offerings and make purchase decisions.
- Meet key sales performance indicators, including close rate and net sales revenue.
- Project a professional company image through phone and email interactions.
- Recognize, document and alert supervisors of trends in customer calls.
- Uphold high customer service standards.
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or seven years of sales experience.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
- Passion for helping customers.
- Desire to make Customer Service a career.
- Sales experience, preferably in a call center.
- A successful track record working in a high volume environment.
- Strong desire to be part of a team achieving personal and company financial goals.
- Able to solve problems by thinking analytically and creatively.
- Familiar with the latest e-commerce trends.
- Regular and reliable attendance is an essential function of this position.
Essential Job Functions:
- Ability to alternate sitting and standing throughout an 8 hour period, and sometimes longer.
- Ability to use a computer keyboard and computer screen.
- Ability to use a telephone headset and telephone system.
- Ability to handle and solve all types of customer service issues via phone and/or email.
Wayfair Inc. offers an extensive selection of home furnishings and décor across all styles and price points. The Wayfair family of brands includes:
- Wayfair.com, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, a go-to online source for modern design
- DwellStudio, a design house for fashion-forward modern furnishings
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
Wayfair generated $3.14 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended September 30, 2016. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 5,600 people.