Revision is the market leader in the eyewear industry for DOD, Federal, State and local agencies. Our latest technology with regards to laser protection has exceeded every expectation known. Revision is a dynamic, innovative and rapidly growing company. We need more quality people with big ambitious ideas to join our team.
PRIMARY EMPLOYMENT OBJECTIVES
Responsible for managing the customer relationships and cultivating business development and sales opportunities for the following assigned domestic U.S. Customers: West Coast Territory – Navy, Air Force and SOCOM. 80 hours per month.
SPECIFIC ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Utilization of Representative’s vendor and customer network to facilitate business for Revision.
- Act as brand ambassador for Revision with government entities, defense contrctors, military distributors, tactical retailers and military end users.
- Assist in developing and building relationships between government entitites, defense contractors, other and Revision.
- Follow up on leads provided by Revision.
- Create and cultivate sales opportunities with existing and new customers for Revisioin.
- Represent Revision at various Industry Trade Shows as agreed upon.
- Achieve mutually agreed upon goals associated with sales opportunities or business development initiatives.
Knowledge, Skill & Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Sales or Marketing or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- 4-6 years of proven sales history in sales to the Navy, Air Force or SOCOM community and other military branches preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to persuade and influence others.
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills required.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Former Military background is highly preferred.
- Requires overnight travel to trade shows and states to liaise with current and potential clients and develop new contacts as needed.
- Organized and excellent verbal and written communication skills, are critical.
- Proficient in computer software systems: IOS, Windows and Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SalesForce, Outlook and Internet skills are required.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member to accomplish objectives with effective organizational skills that support corporate goals.
- Provide a positive company image to the public
- Self starter, proactive and forward thinker.
- Position requires U.S. Government Authorization.