Leading the future of luxury mobility
Lucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We are currently seeking an Industrial Engineer (General Assembly). This position requires an experienced professional with a comprehensive knowledge in General Assembly manufacturing processes. The position will line balance the department and lead ergonomic, material flow and takt time studies. Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches her or his work with vigor and determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment.
- Develop manufacturing processes for the General Assembly area.
- Create and train team members on new manufacturing processes.
- Perform time studies to balance manufacturing processes.
- Develop specifications for custom equipment.
- Closely collaborate with external equipment integrators on custom automation equipment design.
- Validate and characterize new equipment and fixtures for production implementation.
- Create detailed Manufacturing Instructions to document new processes.
- Design production workstations for ergonomics and efficiency.
- Design manufacturing equipment and fixtures.
- Drive design for manufacturability
- BS/MS In Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering or equivalent
- 3+ years in Manufacturing or closely related field
- Experience developing manufacturing processes for new and unique products
- Familiarity with automated manufacturing equipment
- Experience introducing new equipment and new processes into a production environment
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills
- Understand OEM automotive manufacturing process and work balance
- Simulation experience
Be part of something amazing
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.