Who We Are:
Our team of innovators and visionaries is passionate about pushing the envelope and taking bold risks that inspire people to realize their beautiful potential. With our HQ in Los Angeles, Miami, and our two offices in Ohio, we’re constantly raising the bar and evolving to create a more diverse and cultivating work environment.
We develop our digital platforms and promote industry-leading products across online, mobile, social, and retail markets. Integra Beauty has created L’ange, Upness, and OFIR three leading consumer goods brands that are paving the way for unlimited brand incubation. Our team is at the forefront of emerging trends and we are looking for like-minded individuals to continue growing our company.
The Influencer Relationship Specialist will be responsible to drive the execution of our influencer marketing program into a key brand & business driver, with measurable impact across reach & impressions as well as traffic & sales goals.
Our ideal candidate will embody the following:
- A flexible nature for change and excitement for exploring new avenues of outreach.
- Self-motivated with a strong drive to increase revenue and grow campaigns, in addition to inspiring and motivating one’s team
- Excellent time management, prioritization and organizational skills
- Advanced analytical skills with digital measurements systems and methodologies
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 3+ years of influencer management experience heavily focused on customer acquisition, ideally in an e-commerce digital first beauty/lifestyle/fashion brand in a fast growth environment and at scale.
- Understanding and awareness of current and emerging social media platforms & influencer trends.
- Experience with Influencer and social management tools.
- Proven ability to drive results.
- Strong understanding of online marketing, with experience in performance environments and desire to test and learn.
- Excellent project management skills with an ability to set and achieve goals, meet deadlines, and multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Thoughtful and self-reflective, willingness to learn. Team-player, hard-working, and resourceful.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design and execute influencer marketing plans for key campaigns, leveraging influencer marketing, social media amplification, and digital media.
- Develop creative concepts for influencer marketing campaigns and build relationships with micro and macro influencers to create content around the concepts via both hands-on operation.
- Analyze campaign data to track performance and evaluate campaign ROI.
- Manage creator campaigns that support overarching brand and retail initiatives.
- Analyze competitor creator campaigns, sharing out best-in-class examples of content.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to ensure top-performing content is utilized across owned and retail channels.
- Stay up-to-date on trends and tools for creator marketing, suggesting new ways to innovate and enhance our approach, while keeping the team up-to-date on best practices.
- Manage contract negotiations for content licensing with creators and creator agencies.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- 401k plan
- Additional Opt-In Insurances
- Work/Life Balance
- Vacation + Sick Time Pay
Our Core Competencies
- Action – takes the organization to the next level
- Results – drives progress and excellence
- Intellect – applies knowledge and wisdom
- Adaptability – values change and complexity
- Decisiveness – acts swiftly, with purpose and integrity
- Motivation – promotes inclusion and accountability