Job duties typically include planning and implementing security measures to protect Data, computer systems and networks. Information security analysts are expected to stay up-to-date on the latest intelligence, including hackers’ methodologies, in order to anticipate security breaches. They also are responsible for preventing data loss and service interruptions by researching new technologies that will effectively protect a network.
In one line:
Will be responsible for everything related to data security at HealthifyMe!
- Will be responsible for creating, testing and implementing network security.
- Performing risk assessments and testing of data processing systems
- Installing firewalls, data encryption and other security measures
- Recommending security enhancements and purchases
- Training staff on network and information security procedures
- Safeguards information system assets by identifying and solving potential and actual security problems.
- Protects system by defining access privileges, control structures, and resources.
- Recognizes problems by identifying abnormalities; reporting violations.
- Implements security improvements by assessing current situation; evaluating trends; anticipating
- And more as security never ends!
Requirements from candidate
- We are looking for someone who lives, breathes and sleeps with security in their minds.
- Willing to work at the pace of a startup, but with security focus and mindset of a well established company.
- Previous experience as white hat hacker and bug bounty hunter a must.
You can look forward to
- Working with a world-class team
- Taking home a competitive pay, including stocks
- Having fun at work with an amazing work culture