AccuWeather is seeking a talented and dynamic technology professional to join our Information Systems team. This position will be responsible for support and development of Microsoft Dynamics AX, administration of standard and custom accounting systems, and be a key collaborator in the implementation and integration of other enterprise information systems.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support, development, maintenance, customizations, and upgrades of Dynamics AX.
- Management of other accounting information systems and process improvements.
- Integration of enterprise information systems via collaboration with other members of the team.
- Data migration, reporting, and verification.
- Development of standard and ad-hoc financial reports.
- General information systems and database support for the Accounting and Legal departments.
- Other duties as assigned
BACKGROUND AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience with administration of ERP systems (Dynamics AX preferred).
- Experience with relational databases (SQL Server preferred).
- Experience with SQL Reporting Services, Crystal Reports, or equivalent.
- Familiarity with Visual Studio development environment.
- Understanding of accounting principles.
- Understanding of cloud-based solutions.
- B.S. in Information Systems or related field is preferred.
AcccuWeather is Proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer