NextEV is seeking Infrastructure Engineer. Based in our San Jose office, we are designing the next generation of electric vehicle from the ground-up.
You'll be responsible for the development and implementation of software and tools to support the Digital Systems team develop reliable, and highly functional code.
The engineer will plan, improve and manage software applications from inception to use. This will include allocating resources to complete programming projects, and designing detailed plans to ensure the team is supported with functional tools. Preparation and maintenance of technical documentation for operation is required for consumption from the rest of the organization. Engineers will be expected to travel to and interact with customers and team members for support of the developed applications and prototype installations.
Ownership, Implementation, and support of various and numerous engineering tool support, including, but not exclusively;
· Continuous integration set-up and maintenance
· Hardware analysis tools
· Debug tools
· Gateway based analyzers
· Simulations and models
· DBC parsing and analysis tools
· Validation infrastructure
· LIN tools
· UDS tools
· Integrity and security tools
· Ethernet, wireless, CAN analysis tools
· Log file analysis tools
· Code generation tools
· Doxygen, code analysis tools
· Software developer with 3 years experience, working in an embedded environment
· Good spoken, written, and presentation communication skills
· Service oriented attitude, with strong problem-solving, analytical, and conceptual skills
This is a truly exciting time to join the team. If you're up for the challenge; I'd love to hear from you.
This job has been filled or removed by NextEV.
You can leave your email address and we will send you an email when there is a new Infrastructure Engineer job post.