Tickets.com, an MLB company, delivers innovative, cutting-edge technologies to enable frictionless and unforgettable fan experiences in venues across the globe. Together with MLB, Tickets.com is changing the landscape of the live sports and entertainment industry, delivering new digital venue and ticketing experiences to millions of fans. Our Technology team builds platforms and products that provide a new smart ticketing solution and venue experience. Using cutting-edge technology, our platform and applications are consumed by fans, stadiums, and MLB teams
We are assembling a world-class team to build on these experiences, to scale platforms and products that anticipate emerging opportunities, including dynamic pricing and offers and digital, contactless ticketing. Our mission is to provide premium, innovative live experiences for our clients and their patrons.
Tickets.com is looking for an Infrastructure Systems Analyst passionate about building engaging products for our fans.
The Opportunity: The Infrastructure Systems Analyst will join the Integrated Services team at Tickets.com and be responsible for planning, coordinating and integrating applications and equipment to client environments that support deployments across Tickets.com and MLB. The Infrastructure Systems Analyst will also operate and tune systems, servers and other system integration components to ensure high levels of availability and security of applications deployed throughout the environment. With expert-level knowledge of networking and application concepts, you will have the opportunity to serve as a subject matter expert to operational support teams and will be a point of escalation for the Client Services team.
Essential Job Functions: The ideal candidate would have been exposed to cutting-edge software application technologies focused on cloud connectivity and client-facing networks with an emphasis on providing highly reliable, resilient, efficient, and secure service.
- Act with integrity and respect. Apply and obey applicable statutes, laws, regulations, and internal policies.
- Apply general knowledge of computer processes, technologies and systems in support of project team and customer issues/requests to drive completion of all assignments.
- Act as a contributing team member with ownership over existing and new data communications equipment including installation, configuration, inventory management, and repairs.
- Accumulate extensive technical knowledge of proprietary software and hardware products and demonstrate a thorough understanding of product features, capabilities, standard error messages, operating systems, file relationships and complex software issues.
- Effectively communicate this knowledge to internal and external clients.
- Provide tier 2 product support while triaging (identify, analyze, prioritize and classify) product deficiencies / enhancement requests and bug fixes.
- Perform Operational Readiness Testing for software and hardware products.
- Develop, document and recommend actionable bug fixes and enhancements to software products through daily interactions on a Sprint Team.
- Help to develop and communicate plans for investing in new technology solutions, including identifying cost reduction opportunities. Participate in Proof of Concept requirements, technical evaluation and play a part in program maturity while taking a new product from POC to production.
- Create, update and maintain documentation related to equipment or application configurations and configuration instructions.
- Ability to execute tasks with high accuracy and thoroughness, maintain confidentiality while dealing with sensitive information.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Information Security, Cybersecurity, Computer Science, or a related technology field.
- Minimum of 1 year in a role exposed to Ticketing or Product Analyst/Associate equivalent.
- A flexible schedule with ability to provide weekend and evening support.
- Ability to travel to remote locations as needed.
- Basic knowledge of application delivery components and able to demonstrate skill in troubleshooting load-balanced, multi-tiered containerized & legacy applications.
- Basic understanding of scripting and declarative languages is a plus. (e.g., Bash, GO, Python, HashiCorp Configuration Language HCL)
- A basic degree of comfort interacting with APIs is a plus. (e.g., Postman, Paw, Insomnia, etc.)
- Experience with enterprise support and communications tools and platforms like ServiceNow, Splunk, Jira, TestRails, Slack, Teams and Zoom.
- Basic knowledge of networking concepts, including topology, IP networking, protocols, components, and principles.
- Knowledge and experience setting up and troubleshooting IT equipment like printers, routers, switches, Wi-Fi access points, and Android OS devices (handhelds & tablets).
- Experience working with an EMM solution such as Soti, VMWare, Samsung Knox, or JAMF.
- Basic understanding and experience working with logging and monitoring tools such as Splunk, Orion, GCP Logs Explorer, Datadog, Logstash, or Nagios.
- Good writing skills for technical and non-technical documents.
- Solid analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Strong verbal communication skills with ability to explain technical concepts to audiences at different levels.
Pay Range: $65-85K
We offer an Outstanding Benefits Package that includes:
- STD & LTD
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Basic Life & AD&D
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO, STO, Holidays including Year-End Holiday Break)
- HSA & FSA
- Legal Plan
- Pet Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- MLB Tickets
The hiring range for this position is $65,000 to $85,000
Tickets.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer.