Our founding team consists of people from ISB, NSIT, IITs and NITs with very strong past entrepreneurial background and F&B experience. LimeTray counts very successful internet entrepreneurs as its angel investors along with Matrix Partners and JSW Ventures.
Our story starts with the realization that many try to walk a mile in the shoes of a restaurant, even if branded, get ripped so soon. So, we at LimeTray, decided to help restaurants in their roller coaster rides, by building products that would help them to ride better. We help restaurants get online, help them engage with their customers and help them optimize their operations through a suite of products. In a span of 5 years, we have built successful relationships with some of the top brands in India including Burger King, Krispy Kreme, Mad Over Donuts, Bercos and over 2500 others!
About the role:
We believe strongly in our people and they consistently surprise and motivate us to grow. It is our people who drive this incredible growth. If you are excited about solving problems, managing critical client accounts which have higher degree of complexity in terms of client servicing and have in-depth understanding of the sales ecosystem, we are looking for you!
Key Result Areas:
- You will play a key role in engaging the assigned portfolio of restaurants to use LimeTray`s products and help merchants derive maximum value from it
- Act as a consultant to key accounts, take an overall interest in their business and solve for their needs through LimeTray’s products and services
- Nurture and develop existing clients, and generate incremental revenues within these accounts by selling additional products and services
- Key point of contact for large accounts to drive a culture of excellence and establish trust amongst the merchant community
- Be responsible for the health of the portfolio assigned and monitor same by closely tracking the key metrics - revenue, penetration, product adoption and churn
- Actively develop local client success stories for helping the acquisition team acquire similar clients.
- Work closely with Central Product Team to chart out strategies to increase product penetration in the region
What we look for:
Great Communicator - We are looking for a communicator par excellence. You know your words and enjoy expressing your thoughts in your emails and phone conversations that reflect the LimeTray`s ownership and hustle.
Problem Solver - There are times when you have a deadline but not the right candidate for the position, you have to be able to figure out a quick solution which will not hamper team’s productivity.
Comfortable with Ambiguity - You enjoy high pace of work and an environment where all answers are not readily available but will need you to be a part of finding answers
Presence of Mind - You know how to apply your mind to think through a complex problem and not lose your cool in dealing with clients
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Selling experience into technology, enterprise or mid-market accounts
- Ability to handle objections from client`s end and turn them into opportunity
- Ability to identify client`s problems that could be solved by selling additional products and services
- Timely identify up sell and cross-sell opportunities and convert them within dedicated timelines
- Works effectively with multiple teams by putting aside individual preferences to identify and resolve problems or to accomplish goals, focusing on the larger company objectives
- Ability to meet renewal goals and maintain good renewal rate
- Totally committed to providing excellent client service and minimise client churn
- 1-3 years of experience into client relationship building
Why would you want to be a part of LimeTray?
Team: Work with smart and passionate people who are building a first of its kind product for the global market.
Growth: We have, in a short span of time, been able to put together a very impressive client list with some of the best names in the industry as our clients.
Startup Culture: Working in a startup environment will give you exposure to multiple fields and you will learn how a business is built from the ground up.
Impact: LimeTray does not function on a defined hierarchy & everyone's given equal creative freedom to come up with and execute new ideas to improve the business. This setup allows employees to take ownership of their ideas.