The Inside Sales Administrator is responsible for providing administrative support and forwarding all sales leads to the Sales Executives within the company's Transit Bus Division.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails.
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure.
- Achieve a set number of calls daily, consisting of initial and follow up calls to customer base
- Perform administrative and office support activities for multiple sales reps
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within assigned territories
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest, via phone calls
- Enter and update database records of all existing and potential customers for accuracy via
- Processes quotes and sales orders on behalf of the sales team in a timely manner.
- Serve as a liaison between traveling sales representatives and staff based in the home office.
- Complete other duties or special projects that may be assigned from time to time to support company or customer requirements.
REQUIRED SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Strong customer service and telesales skills
- Thrives in a high volume, fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detailed excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work independently.
- Ability to learn and navigate new software quickly.
- Highly motivated with a desire to be successful.
- Superb time management and organizational skills to establish priorities, allocate time and resources to ensure follow up.
- Professional and friendly attitude and be able to quickly develop a rapport with customers over the phone.
- Minimum 2 year of telesales experience and strong administrative skills.
- Knowledge of CRM management, Salesforce a plus.
- Solid understanding of Internet–based tools, Microsoft Office, and familiarity with GoTo Meetings