Isn’t it time you did something for yourself?
We think so, too. That’s why we want you to come Be Your Own CEO at Unacast.
At Unacast, we believe that unlocking the black box of human mobility data is the key to advancing innovation. That's why we’re building the Real World Graph® to provide a truly transparent and accurate understanding of the real world.
It's literally uncharted territory, which means a sense of adventure is a must. Want to come along?
The role will report into the VP Marketing and work closely with the sales and product development teams.
The inside sales rep is responsible for researching target companies, identifying relevant individuals at those businesses, acquiring contact details, and contacting them with personalized messaging to generate and qualify new business leads. Once a lead is established, the inside sales rep will handle transitioning the lead to our sales network.
The right candidate can be remote (not in NYC).
Essential job functions
- Develop and nurture prospect organizations and introduce them to the Unacast sales team
- Conduct a needs analysis and determine a prospect’s pain points and drive towards generating a lead and ultimately, an opportunity
- Build relationships with key decision makers
- Hand off "warm" or qualified leads to Sales
- Research all available resources (e.g., LinkedIn, web, Google alerts etc.) to improve and increase our database
- Manage data for new and prospective clients in Hubspot, ensuring all communications are logged and information is accurate
- Collaborate with Marketing on campaigns and re-using content in lead nurturing process
- Revisit prior campaigns to contact previous leads and initiate new conversations
- Participate in weekly sales team meeting and brief sales team before calls to ensure engagement and transparency
The ideal candidate will have
- A 2-3 years of experience in business development and lead generation, successfully prospecting and self-generating leads
- Strong preference to people with background in selling location/mobile data
- A ‘hunter’ mentality, taking a hungry, self-starting, and proactive approach to generating new business leads
- The ability to understand complex technology and convey messaging to a range of prospects across target segments
- Efficient, process driven business acumen
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a keen eye for detail
- Experience maintaining and expanding a Salesforce CRM database
- An active LinkedIn account and strong social selling skills
Who is Unacast?
Verified, actionable data facilitates fundamental insights in industries such as research, retail, real-estate, finance, advertising technology, city planning, transportation, and artificial intelligence. Location data is a key component, the core intelligence, that creates value for the players in these industries.
Unacast is a leader in transparent, contextualized location data. Like Google indexed the web, Unacast is indexing the physical world through The Real World Graph®, designing products that merge multiple types of data on human mobility to empower companies and individuals alike to make smarter decisions.
We have strong revenue growth and have in the last three years raised close to $35m in venture funding to fuel global expansion into new verticals and geographies.