Building a Safer Cyberspace:
At Horangi, we’re passionate about building safer cyberspace and creating software and services that solve challenging cybersecurity problems. Horangi focuses on building partnerships with our customers, developing an understanding of their business goals and building a security strategy that helps achieve their objectives. Horangi’s personnel have extensive engineering experience and a strong background in penetration testing, incident response and strategic consulting including both large multinational networks and small organisations with focused missions. We enjoy solving tough security problems and we are eager to find new challenges and build new relationships.
As a world-class Inside Sales Representative, you will play a central role in scaling our Go-to-Market team by driving the full sales cycle from pipeline generation to winning new customers. You will build and close a sales pipeline by engaging in professional conversations with executives from targeted companies to drive interest, qualifying inbound demand, and demonstrating strong sales skills to drive the sales process to closure. The ideal candidate will have strong business acumen and communication skills and be both persistent and resilient in striving to exceed goals.
As the first touchpoint with customers, you will play a key role in establishing Horangi as a differentiated Cybersecurity SaaS platform that focuses on creating value for each prospect & customer. You will need to partner cross-functionally with the Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, and Product teams to help build and execute repeatable sales plays.
For the right person that can bring passion, drive, and innovation to a fast-growing global company, this position offers the unique opportunity to have a considerable impact on the rapid growth of Horangi. You can build your professional skills and develop an incredibly successful career at Horangi.
What You Will Do
- Engage and evaluate leads with precise qualification
- Build and execute repeatable outbound prospecting sales plays to build pipeline with high velocity
- Collaborate with Marketing and Strategic Sales to build a penetrate target accounts
- Identify key contacts for strategic target accounts, and firmly build the foundations for Strategic Sales Engagement
- Research & track target companies to understand how Horangi's solutions can add value to their organization
- Use a data-driven approach to identify success criteria and accelerate sales cycles
- Leverage your sales acumen to identify decision-makers early and progress the sales at each interaction
- Remotely deliver compelling product demos
- Track, report, and maintain prospects within the CRM database to maximize productivity
- Consistently achieve weekly and monthly activity metrics & quota targets
Who You Are
- A Degree in Business, Marketing or relevant working experience preferred
- 3 -5 years of work experience preferred
- You have the discipline to work with autonomy in a remote fast-paced environment
- You've accomplished something you're really proud of
- Have a high level of integrity
- Love prospecting & hunting
What You Bring
- 2- 5 years of quota carrying inside sales experience at a technology company
- You have the aptitude to quickly learn new technologies and industries
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a professional telephone presence
- Consistent track record of top performance in prior roles
- Thrive in high volume & high-velocity environments
- Comfortable working with high degrees of autonomy in a global team
- Self-starter with the hunger to be great
- Thrive in ambiguity and are able to create processes to drive productivity
Join us at Horangi, and do the best work of your life!