Who is Lux Ice?
At Lux Ice we’re dedicated to making crystal clear, ultra-pure, slow melting drinking ice offering consumers an elevated beverage experience.
Lux Ice was founded in July 2020 and is now a growth-stage start up. We have perfected our manufacturing processes and created enormous interest in the marketplace.
Where do we need help?
We are building an incredible team of experienced, passionate, high-integrity individuals who love the challenge and opportunity of a start-up environment. The Inside Sales Representative we are seeking will have the opportunity to help build and grow our Foodservice business.
We are looking for people with an entrepreneurial spirit who want to be a part of building the next great start up success story.
Our newly created Inside Sales Representative role will develop new and existing foodservice customers through identifying and developing regional leads and building new business with outbound sales calls. Success in this role requires strong sales and communication skills to build instant rapport, the ability to use sales software for lead generation development, and soft sales skills to present our products to new foodservice business opportunities.
This role will create new business and warm leads for our distributor partner sales team and Regional Sales Representatives.
How You Will Spend Your Time (responsibilities)
- Prioritize and organize accounts at various growth stages from initial contact, present product portfolio, and assign next steps through a CRM system.
- Develop weekly lead target lists utilizing resource software for new business opportunities and maintaining follow up actions until opportunities are closed or eliminated.
- Communicate with customers, make outbound calls and emails to existing and potential customers, and follow up on leads in order to support the onboarding of the operator/customer with Lux ice.
- Support the coordination process for samples, new leads, merchandising or reporting with customers in the region.
- Work closely with the Regional and Distributor Sales Team in executing strategies to achieve targeted sales goals.
- Answer customer questions and follow-up on a timely basis.
- Share new opportunities and obstacles to the team for overall improved Lux Ice team effectiveness.
- Maintain an accurate sales tracker through CRM/database of current and potential customers.
- Present sales promotions, product updates, product education and service information.
- Stay updated on relevant competitive products and services.
Experience and Skill Requirements:
- B.A degree preferred but High School diploma a minimum with strong sales track record.
- 2+ years of outgoing sales call experience.
- Sales experience in the Foods Industry preferred.
- Proven track record of successful sales productivity.
- Ability to develop and maintain strong business relationships.
- Negotiation, closing sales and creative solutions acumen.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent phone and cold calling skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office with strong emphasis on Excel and other software such as CRM, LinkedIn, or other networking software.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and organize to meet performance objectives.
- Ability to work independently but within a team environment at the Lux Ice office.
- Willingness to work in assigned Region time zone for effective coordination and team success in business development.