The role of the SI PAM is to own and drive revenue in conjunction with (selected) SI’s and C&S partners in the NA market.
Be responsible for the pro-active development of (incremental) influence, referral and resell sales with agreed select Consulting Services Partners. Creating awareness and Building an extensive network. Supporting these partners from joining the program through to defining joint go to market plans. Enabling the partners for enterprise wide implementations of Qlik products with support of presales and Education offerings. Responsible for creating an interactive partnership with the Field Sales force at Qlik and providing advice and support to the wider sales teams around C&S partners and how to grow the Qlik revenue through this channel.
Support a select group of partners on a more reactive basis.
This position will be primarily phone based with infrequent travel as necessary. The role will be responsible for the relationship management of the Partners in your region, including; updating them on Qlik events, Qlik developments and to ensure that their platform of choice is Qlik.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks
- Be prime partner contact throughout the enablement, marketing, selling and implementation process aligning with Qlik’s sales methodology, Customer Centric Selling
- Act as trusted business advisor and liaise amongst the partners, sales, presales, department and Qlik clients
- Review partners role and activity regularly with field sales
- Manage the inbound new partner request queue; qualification, access to systems, offerings and people
- Coordinate Partner training (sales, presales and technical)
- Participate in team meetings, networking events,
- Manage a partner base consisting of specific partner accounts in assigned territory
- Build extensive network across the different departments and service lines at C&S partners, from senior to operational, business to technical. Develop great understanding of Partners GTM and which accounts they are working in.
- Conduct regular pipeline and business reviews with partners
- Reflect all partner influence- revenue driving role information in SFDC
- Provide internal reports on all partner business development activities
- Execute some (tele) marketing and enablement activities and information releases to increase awareness and interest in Qlik as a platform of choice among Channel Partners
- Support channel partners in generating, registration, and disposition of Qlik licensing opportunities in line with the new partner program
- Ability to express and convey the Qlik Value proposition to Partners, specifically in creating services revenue opportunities for partners whilst growing license revenue for Qlik
Key Challenges in this Role
Candidate should have good prioritization and time management skills.
Dimensions Specific to this Role
- Global VP C&S partners (Global Partner Organisation)
- NA C&S leader
- Qlik Partner Network Team
- Mid Market Sales Team and NAM team NA
- Partner Technical Enablement Manager
- Partner Presales and Enablement team
- Partner Marketing Manager
- Qlik Education Services
The IPM is responsible for the revenue generated by their assigned partners, the objective of the role is to grow the revenue from the accounts.
Competencies and Skills
- Excellent phone based networking skills
- Strong account management and nurturing and commercial mindset
- Ability to develop a strong relationship over the phone
- Strong affinity for Business Intelligence products and their unique strengths and business value
- High productivity ethic and goal orientation
- Solution oriented approach to selling and excellent listening skills
- Excellent relationship management skills; cultivate and coordinate sales opportunities across a large and varied Channel Partner Ecosystem
- Proven excellent communication skills including the ability to ask direct questions
- Good business acumen across various industries
- Ability to gain rapport on the phone and quickly gain trust with Channel Partners as well as the Account Executives
- Eager to learn and continue learning
- Ability to share best practices
- Excellent personal organizational skills and time management
- Self-driven and eager to share success with field based Partner Managers
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree level education is preferable but not mandatory
- USA Candidates - Bachelor equivalent mandatory
- Master equivalent preferable
- Business level proficiency in English mandatory
- Business level proficiency in the target region language mandatory
- Other language skills are of advantage (French) (US Specific)
- Proven track record of experience and success in a software sales company
- Experience in telephone Account Management &/or Partner Management desirable.
- Proven track record of a Business Intelligence vendor sales process is preferable
Job Requirements (For US – Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Compliance. Please indicate physical and mental effort required to perform the essential functions of the job. Examples include travel requirements, performing complex mathematical calculations, weight lifting requirements etc)
- Mobility – 0% of travel time required
QlikTech is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at QlikTech via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of QlikTech. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by QlikTech as a result of the referral or through other means.