Do you have a natural ability to make people smile and feel good? Is your personality and smile contagious? If this sounds like you - AWESOME! Keep reading…
We are Rodeo!
Rodeo Dental & Orthodontics is one of the fastest growing, multi-specialty dental groups in the country. Born in the Fort Worth Stockyards in early 2008, the company’s team of 100+ award-winning doctors provide a full range of general dentistry, orthodontics, endodontics, oral surgery, and board-certified pediatric dental services in 28 Rodeo locations throughout the state of Texas.
Dental Insurance Verification Specialist Supervisor Career Opportunity: Employee
Your job duties include overseeing completeness and timeliness of Insurance Verification Department. The Department supports our dental clinics in obtaining coverage and benefit information.
Bring us your smile DNA and BIG personality!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working knowledge of dental billing and insurance protocols
- Conduct performance reviews, daily check-ins, and staff 1:1s to guide performance management and employee development and manage toward departmental goals, including quality and process improvement efforts
- Coordinate department schedules to ensure appropriate workload and ratio balance
- Oversee all aspects of the Insurance Verification team including verifying insurance coverage, completing dental verification breakdown, and investigations into detailed dental and possible medical benefits (including Medicare)
- Assist in establishing and refining standard operating procedures to meet/exceed service levels. Document pharmacy processes including all updates
- Identify, develop and implement potential solutions to resolve problems and/or remove barriers that inhibit the department’s ability to achieve performance goals
- Responsible for IVS Team through teaching, coaching and inspiring. Execution of operational excellence; engage in the selection and hiring process as needed
- Updating patient records with current insurance coverage details
- Manage internal office protocols to ensure office efficiency
- Performs all other duties as assigned;
- Ability to communicate clearly with team and doctors – This is KEY!
- 3 years’ work experience as Insurance Verification Specialist and/or Supervisor
- 1 year of supervisor experience
- Strong Interpersonal communication skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate in a diplomatic and confidential manner.
- Proficiency with various practice management systems is required
- Skill in exercising a high degree of initiative, judgement, discretion, and decision making to achieve objectives
Personal Traits - the most successful employees at Rodeo exhibit the following traits:
- 100% honest and ethical - able to develop the trust and confidence of internal and external customers.
- Smile-DNA™ - Genuinely Happy with a built-in desire to make people Smile.
- Mature - willing to ask for help in real-time and admit mistakes.
- Self-motivating - a proactive problem solver and an excellent communicator.
- Detail Oriented - well organized with a fanatical focus on details.
- Team player - willing to put the interests of the team above your own.
- Incredible people skills and professionalism in person, on the phone and through email.
- Exquisite time management, prioritization, and the ability to remain organized and control chaos.
- Unparalleled intensity and quality of work, with an insatiable appetite to get the job done.
- Seeks opportunity in change and does not fear a dynamic environment.
Want to learn more about Rodeo’s one-of-a-kind culture? Check out our website and new Life page on LinkedIn!