With unmatched technology and category-defining innovation, Icertis pushes the boundaries of what’s possible with contract lifecycle management (CLM). The AI-powered, analyst-validated Icertis Contract Intelligence (ICI) platform turns contracts from static documents into strategic advantage by structuring and connecting the critical contract information that defines how an organization runs. Today, the world’s most iconic brands and disruptive innovators trust Icertis to fully realize the intent of their combined 7.5 million+ contracts worth more than $1 trillion, in 40+ languages and 90+ countries.
Who we are: Icertis is the only contract intelligence platform companies trust to keep them out in front, now and in the future. Our unwavering commitment to contract intelligence is grounded in our FORTE values—Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork and Execution—which guide all our interactions with employees, customers, partners and stakeholders. Because in our mission to be the contract intelligence platform of the world, we believe how we get there is as important as the destination
About the role:
Reporting to the General Manager Integrated Campaigns, the Integrated Campaigns Marketing Manager is responsible for planning, development, launch, and reporting of strategic campaigns that leverage our brand position and messaging across all marketing channels to build awareness, quality engagement, and generate sales opportunities for the ICI platform.
What you will do:
- Partner with key stakeholders in Marketing, Rev Ops, Sales, and Business Development
- Develop campaign strategy, objectives, aligned success metrics, and KPIs.
- Define target audiences across geos, verticals, personas, and buyer’s journey stages.
- Write campaign and creative briefs and create budgets and detailed project plans.
- Partner with our agencies to create innovative offers and derivative assets—immersive digital experiences, high impact virtual events, interactive HTML5 content, videos—to drive meaningful engagement with prospects that leads to an appointment call with Inside Sales.
- Develop robust promotional and plans and optimal channel mix across Paid and Social Media, Web, AR/PR, Email Marketing, Direct Mail, Events, and our extensive Partner ecosystem.
- Partner at depth with Inside Sales to build rep-level understanding, enthusiasm, and support, including the creation of campaign overview materials and aligned prospecting sequences.
- Create the necessary Salesforce campaigns and UTMs for accurate campaign attribution and ROI reporting.
- Prepare and deliver actionable reports to senior leadership team on campaign plans, progress, and results.
- Embrace and apply a continuous learning and optimization mindset to improve future campaigns, using quantitative results and qualitative insights from Sales and other key partners.
- Develop and maintain a campaign center of excellence, including best practices and templates that other Marketing functions can use when planning smaller campaigns.
What you will bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field.
- 5-7 years of relevant B2B marketing experience with a proven track record of developing and managing successful integrated campaigns.
- Creative and innovative thinker with a bias for action.
- Share and demonstrate our core values: fairness, openness, respect, teamwork, and execution.
- Consistently apply growth mindset behaviors: curiosity, analysis, outside the box thinking, networking, and deep ownership.
- Outstanding communication and writing skills: able to ask questions or share information with clarity and brevity across verbal, phone, email, and messaging platforms.
- Excellent project management skills: able to define key workstreams and tasks needed to complete each, express in a project plan, and work the plan to on-time completion, providing regular status updates as needed.
- Demonstrated excellence in leading and managing highly cross-functional teams.
- Experience working within start-up environment or with startup clients – such as the ability to work in a rapidly growing organization and quickly deliver results.
- Must be able to work occasional mornings or evenings to coordinate with our marketing team members in Europe and Asia-Pacific.
What we offer:
We are committed to the health and well-being of all Icertians, their families, the communities they live in, and our customers. This commitment is represented in the Icertis “Four Rings of Responsibility”: Take Care of Self, Take Care of Family, Take Care of Community, and Take Care of Business, in that order.
• Stock options and shared ownership in the company
• Flexible work location (role dependent), with work from home allowance
• Paid maternity and paternity leave
• 4th of July week off – paid
• Extensive remote onboarding program and virtual employee engagement events
This specific role might not be for you, but maybe you have a friend who would be a perfect fit. Please forward this opportunity to anyone who wants to help Transform the Foundation of Commerce! #LI-RS1
Icertis, Inc. provides Equal Employment Opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Icertis, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Icertis is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.
If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to [email protected]