As one of the first pioneers of earned wage access, our passion at EarnIn is building products that deliver real time financial flexibility for those with the unique needs of living paycheck to paycheck. Our community members access their earnings as they earn them, with options to spend, save, and grow their money without mandatory fees, interest rates, or credit checks. Since our founding, our app has been downloaded over 13M times and we have provided access to $15 billion in earnings.
We’re fortunate to have an incredibly experienced leadership team, combined with world-class funding partners like A16Z, Matrix Partners, DST, Ribbit Capital, and a very healthy core business with a tremendous runway. We’re growing fast and are excited to continue bringing world class talent onboard to help shape the next chapter of our growth journey.
Why Join Us?
- We are working hard to make financial momentum accessible to all. We have provided over $20 billion dollars in earned wage access since our founding, serving the needs of those living paycheck to paycheck
- Flexibility to work from anywhere in the United States
- Highly collaborative, no ego work culture focused on making an impact
- $2,000 a year for continuing education and monthly work from home / wellness reimbursements
- Seasoned & experienced executive leadership team from world class companies
As our very first Integrated Marketing hire, you will build this function from the ground up while leading our most ambitious marketing efforts to date, inclusive of both strategy and campaign management. You will lead multi-channel brand campaigns and social activations, inclusive of developing strategy, evolving our audience targeting, helping to ensure break-through messaging, and tactical execution. You will also play a critical role in a number of strategic initiatives.
You’ll partner closely with brand, media, product marketing, partnerships, and all of our channel teams to prioritize marketing plans, solidify the right mix of campaign elements, and optimize for resourcing and budgets. You will sit at the nexus of our marketing and creative workflows, helping to guide the team on crafting briefs that deliver bold creative.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $160,00 - $240,000 + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location.
This is a remote position.
What You'll Do:
- Build out the Integrated Marketing function, inclusive of roadmap, strategy, operating model, prioritization, resourcing, roadmapping, and socializing the role of IMC across our marketing org
- Lead the planning, execution, and optimization of our brand marketing campaigns and social activations across channels and audience targets. Own end-to-end, from ideation and brief development to channel partnerships, creative development & launch, and reporting
- Develop and own the marketing calendar across all campaigns, content and channels, and partner with leads across teams to drive cohesive brand storytelling
- Work with key partners to identify exciting new business opportunities and deliver activations and campaigns against them
- Collaborate with your cross-functional partners across brand, product marketing, media, partnerships and lifecycle to bring integrated campaigns to life.
- Establish repeatable processes and feedback loops to improve efficiency and velocity behind how we launch campaigns
What We're Looking For:
- 7+ years of integrated marketing experience in consumer tech with demonstrated growth in scope & responsibilities. Bonus points if coming from fintech.
- Deep expertise in unpacking customer insights and developing strategy and then weaving it into a compelling narrative via marketing and creative briefs
- Significant experience launching brand and social campaigns and activations across owned, earned, and paid channels
- Keen understanding of the creative development process and can provide both strategic and operational input to ensure continuous improvement in our workflow
- Experience bringing together internal and/or external media, brand/campaign, and creative teams to develop and execute on integrated campaigns
- Working knowledge of media strategy & planning
- Passion for EarnIn’s mission and the customers that we serve
At EarnIn, we believe that the best way to build a financial system that works for everyday people is by hiring a team that represents our diverse community. Our team is diverse not only in background and experience, but also in perspective. We celebrate our diversity and strive to create a culture of belonging. EarnIn does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, registered domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws. EarnIn is an E-Verify participant.
EarnIn does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third party recruiting agencies in response to job postings. No fee will be paid to third parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to our hiring managers or HR team.