Stripe’s infrastructure and suite of APIs powers hundreds of thousands of businesses—from startups to Fortune 500s—in almost every country around the world. From developers and product managers to founders and CFOs, a broad audience interacts with Stripe’s products and uses them to start, run, and scale their companies. Removing the barriers to online commerce helps more new businesses get started, expedites growth for existing companies, and increases economic output and trade globally.
We operate at a significant scale, but we’re still tiny relative to the opportunity ahead, so there is still much to do. Join us and help put the global economy within everyone’s reach.
This role reports to our Head of Integrated Marketing and sits on Stripe’s marketing team. The mission of the integrated marketing team is to align our marketing efforts and go to market with a unified, thoughtful message for each of our audiences. You will help companies of all sizes—from startups to Fortune 500s—learn how they can use Stripe’s software and APIs to accept payments, send payouts, and manage their businesses online.
This is an opportunity for someone who doesn’t shy away from team collaboration and project management. The ideal candidate is adept at thinking both strategically and tactically to get things done. The role is remote (US-based) working primarily Pacific Time zone hours, although there is some flexibility required as international support is needed for EMEA and APAC.
- Act as the Integrated Marketing Lead for our segment-based audience campaigns. In this capacity you will develop messaging, plans, and timelines. You’ll work collaboratively with partners across marketing and sales to develop, test, and iterate the marketing strategy
- Help deploy and measure integrated marketing campaigns for our key target audiences by keeping project timelines and KPIs updated and clear across all stakeholders
- Align with our regional marketing partners in EMEA and APAC and our cross-functional partners across demand gen, sales, field marketing, brand, product marketing, and marketing operations to communicate the strategy, gather business requirements, and ensure we deliver a consistent, unified global message to the market
- Work with our design team to support the development of new creative and iterate on it as we test and learn
- Partner with our performance marketing team to build media plans to acquire and reach users
- Build a bridge with our product marketing team to align messaging and understand relevant product launches and moments to roll into each campaign
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 8-10+ years in marketing specific roles
- Project management expertise
- Background in demand generation, integrated marketing, and performance marketing is ideal
- Experience working with tech companies
Nice to haves:
- The role of integrated marketing is one of team collaboration and strong interpersonal and communication skills with a varied background of marketing roles. You’re an all-arounder who can think strategically and execute tactically to get campaigns across the finish line
- Culturally aware and excited about working with international partners
- Comfortable managing multiple projects at once, you’re a master juggler and don’t let it get the best of you