Tanium is looking for an Enterprise Integration Specialist to work remotely or from one of Tanium's locations. This developer will work with Tanium's integration API definitions and cross-product functionality to build, and enable partners to build, integrations with the Tanium platform. In this position, the developer will work with companies across the IT security and ops industries to ensure Tanium is able to leverage and execute use cases with 3rd party products and services efficiently.
As a developer focused on creating solutions with our partners, he/she will be a technical subject matter expert of Tanium's Integrations Architecture, ensuring systems work together seamlessly and answer top use case requirements.
The ideal candidate will have a track record for driving deeply technical solutions at a rapid pace and with high customer impact.
What You'll Do:
- Manage technical partnerships to drive completion of valuable product integrations
- Provide guidance and support to technical partners to ensure 3rd-party products integrate into Tanium's platform in a safe and coherent way
- Partner with tech alliances teams across the IT security and ops industries to clarify and focus platform integration requirements and act as key knowledge owner on how to integrate products into the Tanium's platform
- Help prioritize customer requirements around APIs
- Implement enterprise integrations that result in a scalable, flexible, and highly available solutions that perform well under high traffic
- Work with highly talented teams to drive the evolution of the API to meet partner and customer needs within the larger planning process
- Monitor integrations, properly alert colleagues and customers when processes fail or are experiencing degraded performance, and build solutions that can recover gracefully from interruptions in connectivity
- Rewrite legacy data integrations to follow modern standards and practices
We are looking for someone with:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Software Engineering or equivalent
- 3+ years experience in development and management required for REST and SOAP implementations
- 5+ years of experience in enterprise security and/or ops domain
- 2+ years experience in partner management or professional services
- Preferred qualifications:
- Strong programming skills including software engineering methodologies and best practices
- Experience with code merging and branching methodologies using GitHub
- Application development in Python
- Recent experience with managing or supporting third party partnerships and API integrations
- Experience as Analyst or dealing with Analyst toolkit products like SIEM, Networking, Endpoint security products
- Experience with integration of cloud-based services with internally hosted solutions
At Tanium, we empower the world’s largest organizations to manage and protect their mission-critical networks. There’s a reason why 6 of the top 10 retailers, 12 of the top 15 US banks, and 4 of the US Armed Forces use Tanium. We provide lightning-fast capabilities at their fingertips to see everything and do anything across their computer networks – with unparalleled scale.
We pride ourselves on being unstoppable in the pursuit of our mission. We are diverse problem solvers driven to do the right thing and win as a team.
Join our team at tanium.com/careers/.