Integration Manager (Tokyo, Japan)
Work with new and existing game partners and help get our tools, products, and services working inside their games.
The ideal candidate will possess a blend of technical and people skills, reasonable design and UX sensibility, and some understanding of how payments in gaming "should" work. You should have experience playing games. Applicants should expect to assist developers and technical personnel rapidly debug their technical issues and escalate or transfer as necessary - for this reason, ability to quickly diagnose basic technical issues and provide proper documentation is a must.
- Workable technical problem-solving skills.
- Ability to diagnose issues using data dumps, technical logs, etc., and articulate useful information for solving these issues.
- Ability to describe issues concisely based on client feedback.
- Experience in customer service
- Team player able to pass issues onto appropriate parties or escalate when necessary.
- Passion for new technology, tools, methods, paradigms, especially as it relates to games and payments.
- Good communication skills. Ability to explain solutions eloquently and provide references to appropriate documentation. Some customer service experience is definitely a plus.
- Command of online productivity tools (Confluence, Jira, Basecamp, G Suite, Google Translate, etc.) and ability to learn new tools as necessary.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) in a related field
- 2+ years of direct experience
- Must be able to speak and write English at a business level.
- Strong customer service/interpersonal skills
- General Integration knowledge
- Must be able to immediately handle a significant workload and effectively prioritize projects with a high degree of autonomy.
- Effective time management skills and excellent attention to detail
- Ability to problem solve.
Experience with web or game programming (Unreal, Unity), or higher education in computer science
FREEDOM TO ACT:
Ability to work with minimal supervision while achieving a high degree of accuracy and meeting deadlines.
Xsolla is the video game commerce company, powered by its Transaction Engine and Business Engine, that helps developers and publishers market, sell, connect and optimize their games globally. Serving only the video game industry, the Xsolla Transaction Engine powers the full suite of cloud-based tools to promote and monetize projects, while Xsolla Business Engine provides clients with the roadmap to maximize those tools, and connect them with industry partnerships to expand their business. The two work seamlessly together -- for businesses of all sizes, from indie to enterprise -- to solve the complexities of distribution, marketing and monetization so they can increase their audience, sales and revenue. Headquartered in Los Angeles, with offices worldwide, Xsolla operates as a merchant and seller of record for major gaming entities like Valve, Twitch, Roblox, Ubisoft, Epic Games and KRAFTON. For more information, please visit www.xsolla.com.
Xsolla is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on the following: Race, color, Ancestry, national origin, Religion, creed, Age (over 40), Disability, mental and physical, Sex, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), Sexual orientation, Gender identity, gender expression, Medical condition, Genetic information, Marital status, Military and veteran status, and any other terms deems by the State of California.
The physical demands for this position are sits, stands, bends, lifts, and moves intermittently during working hours. These physical requirements may be accomplished with or without reasonable accommodations.
The duties of this position may change from time to time so the individual and organization can achieve their results. This job description is intended to describe the general level of work being performed. It is not intended to be all-inclusive.
Longevity Opportunity Vision Enjoy the game.