Limeade is an employee experience software company that helps build great places to work. Our platform unifies employee well-being, engagement, and inclusion solutions with industry-leading communications capabilities. Recognized for its own award-winning culture, Limeade helps every employee know their company cares. To learn more, visit www.limeade.com.
We're committed to creating a mission-driven, positive and inclusive culture of improvement made up of the best and brightest people in the business. And we've got the awards to back it up: Puget Sound Business Journal ranked us #1 Best Workplace in Washington, and Seattle Business ranked us one of the top three Best Companies to Work for in Washington State. In addition, we're one of the fastest-growing companies in North America (Deloitte's Technology Fast 500™), and Fortune magazine recognized us as a Best Workplace for Women. Limeade is a global company that embraces a distributed workforce and has users in more than 100 countries. Our headquarters are in Bellevue, WA.
About the role:
We’re looking for an Data Integration Analyst to play a key role in ensuring the successful onboarding of our customers to Limeade’s platform. This position is highly collaborative and combines customer and partner communication with the technical skills necessary for successful deployments. Of key importance is your ability to effectively interface with customers, as well as architects and developers.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with a passion for problem-solving, analytical thinking, technical and quantitative reasoning skills. They will possess fantastic organization, written and verbal abilities; use their intuition to visualize and test improvements, and manage multiple projects with varying timelines.
This role can be fully remote to candidates located in the United States and Canada.
· Translate customer’s business requirements into technical requirements and deliverables to create integration strategies
· Collaborate with key stakeholders to identify, develop, and refine requirements of import or export files used in reoccurring data integration processes
· Develop, test, and deploy integrations, including data capture, assessing data quality, data mapping, transformations, testing, and validation
· Monitor integration performance and quickly triage and respond to production defects and service tickets
· Record, track, and document the problem-solving process, including all successful and unsuccessful decisions made, and actions taken, through to final resolution.
· Initiate and manage cross-departmental communication to resolve any integration-related questions and issues
· Assist in migrating processes from our legacy integration platform into Dell Boomi
· Work closely with customers to facilitate Single Sign-On to Limeade’s platform
· Maintain design documentation in Salesforce, including Functional Requirement Specifications
· Ability to demonstrate our values in an on-going and consistent way
· Bachelor’s degree and 2 - 4 years of related work experience
· Detail-oriented, highly analytical, and comfortable digging into large datasets.
· Ability to perform ad-hoc SQL queries at an intermediate level
· Advanced Excel experience (pivot tables, vlookup, etc.)
· Dell Boomi, Jitterbit, or other iPaaS development experience (Dell Boomi Preferred)
· Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, Groovy, C++, C# including object-oriented design (Java or Groovy preferred)
· Knowledge of web services technology such as REST, SOAP, JSON, and XML
· Understanding of API design concepts
· Holistic view of Identity Access Management (Authentication and Authorization Data, Endpoint Security, Network Security, Policy Engine)
· Experience working with User Management and Authentication tools such as Auth0, Okta, Firebase, etc. (Auth0 preferred)
· Strong hands-on experience with industry standard SSO technologies and protocols
· Experience utilizing ticket management system
What We Offer
Limeade provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Limeade will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
This position is open to remote workers located in the United States and Canada.
Enter your email address below to get notified whenever we find a similar job post.
Unsubscribe at any time.