GIPHY is the world’s largest place to search, discover, and create all the GIFs, Clips and Stickers. We’re the leading brand in short-form entertainment and visual communication.
Meta, TikTok, iMessage, Twitter, Slack and many more all integrate with our API to serve GIFs to their millions of users across the globe. We serve over 10 billion pieces of content every day to more than 700 million people.
We’re a creative and passionate group of GIF-obsessed individuals continuing to build out what we believe is the future of GIFs. We have big goals and are looking for like-minded, talented people to join us!
What you’ll do:
- Work alongside Product and Business Development teams to guide internal and external partners through our API and SDK offerings, best practices, and troubleshooting.
- Collaborate with Business Development to translate partner pain points and feature requests into scope, technical requirements, and timelines.
- Cultivate the GIPHY API community by collecting feedback and responding to inquiries.
- Suggest new features or changes based on trends in inquiries and partner feedback.
- Collaborate with the Developer Products team to develop new features and improve existing ones.
- Coordinate with stakeholders to plan each major integration, and keep everyone informed of progress and potential obstacles.
- Build scalable solutions in response to our partners’ needs and challenges across different industries.
- Contribute to the Developer Products team’s product roadmap to help achieve company milestones.
Help test new features, and investigate issues.
Who you are:
- Have a background in Engineering, Computer Science, or other highly technical areas and understand API technologies, especially HTTP/REST APIs, including JSON, HTTP request response cycle, etc.
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate technical ideas to technical and non-technical audiences.
- A self-motivated, multitasker who thrives in collaborative environments
- Have experience managing or coordinating technical projects such as software releases especially with high-scale services.
Experience with contributing to the development community (blogs, Stack Overflow, Github, Slack, etc.)
At GIPHY we believe that being a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace makes us a more balanced and competitive company. GIPHY is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome people from all backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, and experiences. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, caste, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, level of education, age, citizenship, marital or family status (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), ability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities; to request an accommodation please let us know in your application.