You love to organise information and functions in order to make them accessible for users? You come up with new concepts of how to achieve certain goals with technology? At the same time you see the greater picture and want to create something that lasts and has an impact? Join us as an interaction design intern at Viessmann Werkraum. Werkraum is the Berlin based design unit of Viessmann, a family run market leader in sustainable heating, industrial and cooling systems and a pioneer in the German “Energiewende”. At Werkraum we design for sustainability.
# Our offers:
- Work on cutting edge projects in the field of energy
- Be part of a growing team of hungry designers
- Be an intrapreneur, shaping a German family company from within
- Learn with us and develop further
# Your tasks:
- Support our interaction designers in creating usable and rewarding experiences
- Assist in user testings, maybe even build studies on your own
- Write user stories and work with requirements
- Challenge the status quo, bring new intraction ideas to life
- Have fun
# Your offers:
- Team player with agile mindset
- Experience in UX methods, user testing experience a big plus
- Ability to visualize your thoughts & ideas
# Up for the challenge?
Send your application including work proofs/link to your portfolio! We are looking forward to hearing from you!