Who We Are:
GSE Systems, Inc. is a world leader in real-time high-fidelity simulation, providing a wide range of simulation, training and engineering solutions to the power and process industries. Its comprehensive and modular solutions help customers achieve performance excellence in design, training and operations. GSE Systems is headquartered in Sykesville (Baltimore), Maryland, with offices in Columbia, Maryland; Huntsville, Alabama; Navarre, Florida; Montrose, Colorado, and Beijing, China. Information about GSE Systems is available at gses.com.
Who We Need:
GSE Systems is currently in need of an Interactive Simulation Programmer to assist in the design and development of interactive training applications, including recommendation of methods and software. The Simulation Programmer will also assist the Instructional Designer in development of presentation and interaction sequence storyboards.
What You Need:
- Bachelor’s degree with five (5) years of professional experience or equivalent combined education / experience
- Experienced in the development of multimedia applications, systems and products involving computer graphics and interactive user interfaces.
- Proficient in development of interactive training applications using C# or C++
- Active DOE L or Q security clearance.
Nice To Have:
- Programming of interactive simulation using Unity 3D gaming software
- Experience with head mounted displays
- Experience in the role of product integrator or productions engineer
- Experience working on an agile development team
What We Offer
- A company with over 40 years of expertise in simulation background with next-generation training technologies and engineering services. We are a total solutions provider for the energy industry.
- A culture that values each of our employee’s expertise, service to our customers and unique contributions
- A culture where your ideas are important and your voice matters
- Competitive compensation package
- Benefits that become effective the first day you start including - Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Insurance and much more
- 22 days of PTO plus 9 holidays
- 401(k) w/ 50% match up to a maximum employee contribution of 6%
GSE Systems, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer | EOE - M/F/D/V