Join one of Europe’s leading Fintech startups
At iwoca we believe finance should make life easier, not harder, for small businesses. When small businesses go to traditional lenders they are forced to deal with long waits, absurdly rigid criteria, and impersonal bureaucracies. We believe small businesses deserve a financing service that strips out the hassle; that gets to know each customer’s needs; that generates opportunities instead of problems. iwoca is finance, custom-built to expand possibilities for small business.
We’re looking for an Interim CMO (maternity cover) to join our team in London. We’re looking for an experienced, well rounded marketer to lead our 15 people strong marketing team.
A typical day for you will include:
- Working with marketing team leads to set measurable quarterly OKRs across performance, brand, PR, product and content. Prioritising growth initiatives based on company objectives and business performance goals
- Inspiring and enabling a high quality standard for all marketing output, ensuring we’re customer centric and bringing to life brand values
- Fostering a data driven test & learn approach to finding growth drivers across all channels.
- Ensuring robust measurement across all channels, creating a holistic view of monthly performance across all channels and reporting to management and Board.
- Championing customer insights, input to Product roadmap and company strategy
- Nurturing the team to realise each person’s potential and help them shape their career path. Coach team leads and individual contributors.
This is a fixed term contract, however given iwoca’s growth plans, there may be other leadership roles at iwoca that could be a great fit once this placement comes to an end.
You should be available from July/Aug 2019 to Feb/March 2020.
We look for people that are smart, humble, motivated and who are always looking to improve.
Ideally, you’ll have:
- A proven track record in driving growth through performance marketing in a scale-up. Experience in SME marketing a plus.
- Confidence and resourcefulness in data analysis AND creative judgement. You are able to roll up your sleeves and help the team in both areas.
- Experience with budgeting/forecasting, business planning, reporting & analytics
- Non hierarchical, compassionate leadership style. You will be experienced in coaching managers and motivating teams through uncertain times.
- Great storytelling skills. You are articulate across written and spoken communication.
- You are driven, hard-working and uncompromising in delivering high quality in tight timelines.
- Excited about helping small businesses thrive
What’s life like as an iwocan?
We all enjoy:
- A lovely office in central London, right by Tottenham Court Road
- Two company retreats a year (in places like the French Alps or Spanish seaside)
- Pool, ping pong, foosball tables and tournaments and yoga
- An ever-growing number of clubs including climbing, chess, football and boxing
- Plenty of drinks and snacks in our office kitchen
- A paid volunteering day each year, for you to support your chosen charity
Just for you:
- 25 days holiday per year and an extra day off on your birthday
- Extra leave if you want to travel or study
- Flexible working
- Cycle-to-work scheme
And to make sure we all keep learning, we offer:
- Tickets to tech conferences across Europe
- Company-wide talks with internal and external speakers
- A calendar of meetups we host at our office
- Access to learning platforms like Treehouse if you want to learn to code.