This position is an interim/temporary Monday-Friday position.
PRIMARY EMPLOYMENT OBJECTIVES
This role will serve as the site specific expert in improving Physical inventory as well as our business wide ERP systems, developing solutions that effect corporate business objectives, and providing leadership, training and guidance to other peers and users of the ERP system.
SPECIFIC ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Communicate the importance of inventory levels and impacts on the organization
- Monitor safety stocks to support operations requirements.
- Review operations paperwork, such as work orders, for accuracy and reconcile variances.
- Ensure system integrity through timely and accurate data entry of work orders and other transactions as requested.
- File paperwork in an accurate and timely manner.
- Maintain and report performance metrics of daily built rates and outstanding balances for selected forecasted products.
- Work closely where applicable with all departments in a manner that supports the business and encourages and builds a positive relationship.
- Ensure timely and effective communication where applicable at all levels of the organization.
- Work with Production and QC for processing of returns when directed.
- Perform physical inventory and cycle count duties as required.
- Assist Purchasing when directed for Kanban, system integrity, and filing of paperwork.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Available for overtime when required.
Knowledge, Skill & Experience Requirements
Behavioral Competency Requirements
- College, Certification or Associate Degree in Supply Chain Management or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5 to 7 years’ experience in inventory control management.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in inventory control, data entry and entry level purchasing procedures.
- Fluent in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook with focus on Excel skills, including charting, pivot tables and basic formulas.
- Good attention to detail is required.
- Ability to prioritize duties in a shifting environment.
- Ability to perform general office clerical work quickly and efficiently.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Stong organizational skills.
Experience with ERP systems to ensure the timely delivery of all needed materials.
Experience in ISO 9001 environments.
Military experience is a plus.
Learning on the Fly
Managing through systems
Work environment (include physical requirements)
- Office environment with interaction with manufacturing environment.
- Frequent travel in North America required (US and Canada).
Revision Military provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Revision Military complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.