The Trainer will be responsible for the training of all contact center associates to include new hire training, refresher training, product and services training, system's training, and customer service training.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Training of all new-hire associates;
- Refresher training for existing associates as needed;
- Assisting in the development of the training methods for new products, procedures, etc. and updating all manuals with these procedures;
- Training all contact center staff on new procedures as needed;
- Coordination of all training for contact center to include tracking, follow-up, and reporting;
- Other training related activities as needed.
- Answer emails and phone calls of both customers and hotels as business needs dictate;
- Help to resolve customer and hotel complaints;
- Assist in training hotels that use our services.
- Must have proven stand up presentation skills and able to effectively communicate to and manage a class of 12+ students;
- Team player, with a genuine interest and proven talent for coaching and developing others;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Solid ability to resolve customer problems effectively.
Required Education and Experience:
- 2-5 years formal classroom training experience required, preferably in a call center/contact center environment;
- 6 months experience in a customer service role handling and resolving complaints required;
- Hotel /Internet industry experience a plus;
- Solid understanding and experience with adult learning styles;
- Experience in a high-growth organization strongly preferred;
- Must be able to present material in a classroom environment for a full 8 hour shift;
- Must be flexible in schedule to occasionally work evening and weekend shifts;
- Shift flexibility required during new hire training sessions;
- Availability to travel up to 25%.