Do you want to work with clients from across the country to help them turn their house into a home?
Have you always wanted to start your own business but have been unsure how to begin?
Do you want to work with a diverse set of clients and build your design portfolio, quickly?
If the answer to those questions is “yes”, then being a Havenly E-Designer may be a great match for you!
Havenly is an online interior design service and home decorating discovery engine. We are your design BFF on a mission to make home design dreams come true for all budgets and styles. We believe that everyone deserves a home that they love and we aim to make home design effortless, empowering and accessible for everyone!
We are consistently growing our Online Design team to keep up with our growing customer base and are looking for talented Interior Designers to join us. If you are a designer who is entrepreneurial, client-focused, and looking to expand your business or break into the online design world - we want to hear from you!
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will...
Work remotely online through the Havenly platform as an independent contractor, to create beautiful designs for clients across the country. (Swoon over real designs by Havenly Designers HERE).
- Source furnishings and decor from a wide variety of retail, trade and wholesale vendors.
- Provide stellar experiences to each and every client, going above and beyond to meet their needs and bring their home design dreams to life.
- Actively keep up with trends in interior design and always keep learning about new ways to improve your brand and service.
- Proactively and in a timely fashion communicate with your customers and respond to their inquiries.
We’re excited about you because…..
- You are passionate about interior design and creating delightful experiences for your clients.
- You have professional experience in interior Design (or comparable design experience) and have worked professionally doing design work for clients. Interior Design degrees are strongly preferred.
- You are tech savvy and are comfortable working online in various softwares and are proficient in creating 2D room renderings through Photoshop.
- You approach every design creatively and are able to push style boundaries for your clients to exceed their expectations.
- You are driven, self-motivated, and excited to work independently to grow a design business and portfolio of your own.
With the above stated, Havenly is committed to cultivating a diverse and inclusive team. We are open to candidates of all backgrounds and encourage you to apply if interested.
You’ll love being a Havenly designer because...
- You will have the opportunity to build your own business, your personal brand, and be your own boss with support of the largest online residential design firm in the country.
- You will have access to professional photography, press opportunities, VIP client work, and social media amplification.
- You will receive a continuous stream of clients, without spending money on sales and marketing, and without having to ever commute for meetings and appointments.
- You will achieve flexibility and control over your schedule. Keep your clients happy, while working where you want, when you want.
- You will receive ongoing support from the Havenly customer and designer support teams. We gotchu!
- Havenly Designers are Independent Contractors who operate their own business, provide their own tools & software, and work on their own schedules (meeting our SLA required deadlines).
- Havenly designers receive project based pay and have the opportunity to earn commission and bonuses based on performance.
- Designers work remotely, and we are currently looking for designers in most areas of the US, Canada, Mexico and South America.
The application process…
- Fill out the application below.
- Complete our assessment project.
- Learn more about the opportunity and ask questions.
- Join us!
Check out our Instagram for more design inspo by following @thehavenly
Have questions? Email us at [email protected]
We’re excited to review your application and look forward to the possibility of working with you!