As an expert in everything around smart home, tink truly is the home of connected home. Launched in Berlin in 2016, tink now has over 100 employees. We aim to excite and inform everyone with an interest in networked homes. By placing a strong focus on consulting and quality content, tink aims to provide consumers with all the necessary information to aid their buying experience. Our expert team provides advice to customers free of charge, through dedicated channels such as a live chat service and email. A vast array of high quality smart home products are on offer at the tink ecommerce shop, presently operating in Germany, Austria, the Netherlands and the US. We currently work closely with around 80 partner companies, including the smart home powerhouses of Google, SONOS and Philips Hue.
Behind tink are three well-known investors: ProSiebenSat1, Rocket Internet and the Swedish energy provider Vattenfall. Our continued focus on consulting and quality content brought tink into the position of a leading smart home platform. In 2018, we were honored to be one of the five strongest growing startups in Europe.
Now we are searching for highly motivated and excellent employees for the expansion of our tink team in Berlin.
- Supporting the founders and/or the Business Development Lead in the analysis of strategic and technical questions in the smart home sector
- Carrying out market and risk analysis to support strategic decision-making
- Preparation and follow-up of pitches, workshops and stakeholder meetings
- Conception, implementation and optimization of processes
- Design and preparation of investor reports
- Onboarding of new product partners
- Development and implementation of marketing initiatives and TV campaigns
- Study at a top university in a field somehow related to business, information systems or engineering
- First Experience in a business or startup context
- MS Office knowledge and ideally knowledge of marketing tools (e.g. Google AdWords, Analytics)
- Show ownership, engagement and responsibility for your work
- Know how you get to results and work independently
- Be able to structure your work and diligently get work done
- Be able to think analytically to find a bug in a system
- You know your strengths and weaknesses in a team
- Available for a 3 to 6 months long internship starting in September/October
- Experienced founding team with a multi-year startup, industry and consulting experience
- Highly engaged and motivated team with flat hierarchies
- High level of flexibility and entrepreneurial freedom
- Challenging tasks and support of personal development
- Dynamic startup culture with extra benefits (for instance a contribution for Urban Sports Club, Team Events and an always stocked snack bar)
- Office right in the heart of Berlin Mitte
- We make sure that you look forward to coming to work every day!