About the Job
An exciting opportunity for you to gain experience in working with the biggest home furnishing retailer in the world.
- You will be working in various functions including but not limited to Sales, Customer Relations, IKEA Food, Communication and Interior Design and other department deemed necessary to optimize the IKEA shopping experience.
- You will learn and contribute to fulfill the below tasks of the IKEA store:
- To act as highly efficient and staffed sales mechanism
- To show home furnishing solutions full of inspiring home furnishing ideas
- To serve as a well-qualified home furnishing specialist
- To provide a day out for the whole family.
- You are ready to perform and/or participate in additional assignment / activities, which help you build a strong network within the Company and fellow colleagues.
- Opened to local students studying in Malaysia
- Willingness to learn more about home furnishing and explore retail industry
- Want to know what is it to work with a Swedish organizational culture & values
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas. Good knowledge in Microsoft Office e.g Excel, Word, Powerpoint
- Able to work on public holiday, weekend and shift hours
Letter of internship from your academy and your resume is required for this application.