POSITION: Finance Analyst – Junior/Intern
SCHEDULE: Part-time (10-20h/week)
The business management and training company headquartered in Bremen, Germany. We are a success-driven firm that provides management advisory and contracting services customized to help companies from different industries with business management problems. Brainnest runs, leads, and manages complex projects and initiatives. We have begun from scratch when a network of professionals, Ph.D. holders, and highly skilled personnel bring to the business table their practical and academic years of experience to form up a concrete blueprint on which the company has been designed. Since 2020, we offer a combination of expertise, proficiency, and commitment, leveraging our deep industry experience and applying analytical rigor to deliver exceptional results for companies. We proudly provide top-class consulting and training services for a wide range of industries around the world. A well-equipped team, advanced tools, and modern methodologies are some of what we correctly utilize to offer our clients what makes them the best in their fields.
Our team is looking for a Finance Analysis Intern to join them in the upcoming weeks. This position is great for an aspiring finance professional looking to work on business-critical projects and gain relevant work experience.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to discuss any issues with a wide variety of individuals and groups
- Capability to produce content on time, with attention to detail, and an emphasis on identifying and pitching to a target audience
- A well-organized team player with the ability to perform various tasks, act individually, and think creatively
- Familiarity with Microsoft applications and Zoom
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to learn and develop financial and analytical skills
- Competitive and proactive attitude
- Fluency in English
You will learn how to:
- Analyze financial data and create financial models
- Communicate financial findings to non-financial stakeholders
- Identify areas for cost savings and revenue growth
- Assist in budgeting and forecasting
- Support senior finance team members in various projects and initiatives
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop financial strategies and plans
- Use financial software and tools to manage and report on financial data
- Understand and interpret financial statements and reports
- Develop financial forecasting and budgeting processes
- Analyze financial performance and recommend improvement actions
At Brainnest, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.