POSITION: Public Relations Intern
SCHEDULE: Part-time (10-20h/week)
The business management and training company headquartered in Bremen, Germany. We are a success-driven firm that provides management advisory and contracting services customized to help companies from different industries with business management problems. Brainnest runs, leads, and manages complex projects and initiatives. We have begun from scratch when a network of professionals, Ph.D. holders, and highly skilled personnel bring to the business table their practical and academic years of experience to form up a concrete blueprint on which the company has been designed. Since 2020, we offer a combination of expertise, proficiency, and commitment, leveraging our deep industry experience and applying analytical rigor to deliver exceptional results for companies. We proudly provide top-class consulting and training services for a wide range of industries around the world. A well-equipped team, advanced tools, and modern methodologies are some of what we correctly utilize to offer our clients what makes them the best in their fields.
Our team is looking for a Public Relations Intern to join them in the upcoming weeks. This position is great for an aspiring PR professional looking to work on business-critical projects and gain relevant work experience.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to discuss any issues with a wide variety of individuals and groups
- Capability to produce content on time, with attention to detail, and an emphasis on identifying and pitching to a target audience
- A well-organized team player with the ability to perform various tasks, act individually, and think creatively
- Familiarity with Microsoft applications and Zoom
- Willingness to learn and develop PR skills
- Competitive and proactive attitude
- Fluency in English
You will learn how to:
- Tailor and deliver your message to specific media channels and audiences
- Write official announcements regarding something new or significant about you or your business
- Develop and launch a brand and measure its success
- Nail your communication and timing
- Research your marketing communication needs and craft a message that resonates with your audience
- Collaborate with internal teams and maintain open communication with senior management
- Develop PR strategies and campaigns
- Leverage PR, social media, and email marketing strategies
- Write and produce presentations and press releases
- Deal with inquiries from the public, the press, and related organizations
At Brainnest, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.