Manager, Internal Communications, EMEA
LinkedIn’s mission is to connect the world’s professionals to make them more productive and successful. We’re looking for an internal communications manager for our Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) region based in London.
The ideal candidate will be one part strategist, one part execution genius. They’ll be energised by being part of a fast-moving, innovative organisation. They’ll be passionate about using communications skills to help amplify our culture and drive business results. This role will be working alongside our UK Communications team, reporting into our Internal Communications EMEA leader, who is based in Dublin, at the company’s European Headquarters.
LinkedIn’s EMEA has offices in 10 cities: Dublin, London, Dubai, Munich, Milan, Madrid, Amsterdam, Paris, Oslo and Graz. The UK represents the largest market for LinkedIn EMEA with a central office of 200+ people in London.
- Driving key priorities throughout EMEA
- Managing culture and change communications
- Playing a strategic advisory role with key leaders in the UK organisation
- Partnering with the IC leader to execute a regional internal communications strategy that supports the changing needs of the business
- Driving and supporting key internal events
- Play an essential role in global communication programmes
- Helping build leadership communication skills
- Minimum 6+ years solid experience in Internal Communication
- Third level qualification in a related field
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Mindset of being a business partner first, and a communicator second
- Strong writing, interpersonal and creative skills
- Ability to partner collaboratively and build trust with leaders at all levels
- Demonstrated success partnering across a global business to achieve results
- Ability to travel internationally
- Ability to challenge status quo and support an evolving business
- Experience in change communication is advantageous
- Experience navigating a highly matrixed global organisation
- Experience in leading on-site employee comms events - All Hands, Townhalls etc.
- Excellent project management skills
- Principles of design / branding knowledge preferable
- Experience in IC and / or design tools such as SharePoint, Yammer, Newsweaver, Adobe suite
- Experience in crafting leadership communication
- Ability to work autonomously, with minimal oversight