Bounteous is searching for an Internal Project Manager to add to our fast-growing team. This role will partner with a Creative Lead, to oversee a team of Production Designers who work on internal Bounteous projects across Marketing, Business Development, and Talent & Culture. This is a dedicated team charged with continuing to evolve and improve our overall brand consistency and creativity, consistently produce and deliver both internal and external marketing collateral, and allow us to have greater control over the quality, agility, and costs at increased speeds.
The Project Manager will be responsible for ownership and evolution of the project management function within Bounteous internal initiatives, keeping projects progressing through an agency environment as efficiently and promptly as possible. They will provide production goals, ensure the dedicated team is well utilized and focused on high priority activities, and improve efficiency of operations. The Internal PM role facilitates strong communication and connection between all departments and resolves problems pertaining to people, production, and products/deliverables. They use expertise and guidance to ensure team members work together consistently meeting deliverables and deadlines.
Role and Responsibilities
- Traffic management for tasks, keeping the dedicated team focused while juggling a larger program of tickets and projects
- Establishes priorities for assigned tasks, maintain JIRA board, coordinates phases of work with teams
- Understands when there is enough information included to get started on work and when more information is needed (and take the initiative to track it down)
- Recognizes when an ask is more than a task, and qualifies as a project, and flags it to the requester and staffing (for example if we’re making a larger Bounteous.com website update and need people outside of the dedicated team like Drupal developers)
- Works with Marketing and T&C to create a calendar of annual events to better predict and prepare for influxes of work
- Works with creative lead to estimate LOE of asks to effectively manage workload
- Determine resources (both internal and external) needed to accomplish stated objectives and manage in an effective and efficient manner
- Coordinate internal and external creative resources & manages OA assignments
- Schedules internals and stakeholder reviews
- Establishes and manages necessary timelines for projects
- Ability to communicate (written and verbal) effectively and facilitate communication amongst the project teams, internal stakeholders, and senior management
- Estimating, negotiating and agreeing with budgets and timelines with internal clients and managers
- Continually optimize and improve processes wherever possible
- Manages and organizes a Digital Asset Management System (DAM)
- Ability to challenge/push back on expectations and hold others accountable
- Requires 2-3 years of demonstrated project management experience, preferably working with Design (UX/UI) teams
- Experience working in a digital, design, and/or branding agency
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Worked with multiple teams simultaneously, consisting of 4 to 6 people
- Experience with specific project management tools such as JIRA, Confluence, Outlook, Google sheets, and OpenAir/NetSuite
- BS/BA in relevant program, or equivalent work experience
If you have passion and intelligence, and possess a technical knack (even if you’re missing some of the above), we encourage you to apply.
Bounteous is focused on promoting an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate the different viewpoints and experiences our diverse group of team members bring to Bounteous. Bounteous does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Bounteous is willing to sponsor eligible candidates for employment visas.
For employment opportunities based in Canada:
Bounteous is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive workplace. In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, accommodation will be provided at any point throughout the hiring process, provided the candidate makes their accommodation needs known to Bounteous. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates.
**Must be legally eligible to work in Canada.