A World-Changing Company
At Palantir, we’re passionate about building software that solves problems. We partner with the most important institutions in the world to transform how they use data and technology. Our software has been used to stop terrorist attacks, discover new medicines, gain an edge in global financial markets, and more. If these types of projects excite you, we'd love for you to join us.
An International Employee Relations Specialist will partner with our Employment Ninjas and People Partners to thoroughly and fairly investigate all workplace related incidents, in a remote working environment and in our offices across the globe. As part of the People Team, our first Employee Relations Specialist will work closely with People Partners, Employment Ninjas and leads across the business to manage all aspects of international / EMEA workplace investigations and find solutions consistent with our culture and business values. Though the Employee Relations Specialist will focus on resolving investigations, grievances and disciplinary actions, they will also provide pragmatic HR advice and assist the broader People Team with international employment issues, described below.
- Work with People Partners, Employment Ninjas and business leaders to develop and implement an Employee Relations (ER) strategy and program.
- Manage all aspects of ER cases, to include: Partnering with People Partners and Ninjas on investigation strategy and risk assessment; conducting interviews, preparing reports, and owning investigation outcomes and close out; tracking and preparing status updates and coordinating input from multiple stakeholders; and advising on and overseeing disciplinary and remediation actions.
- Support complex performance improvement and medical accommodation cases.
- Develop training and policy content on ER compliance issues and host regular training sessions for employees.
- Assist the People Team with international queries - including benefits, diversity equity & inclusion, learning & development, leaves of absence and transfers.
- Partner with People Partners to develop data-driven solutions that highlight employee relations trends and inform decision-making.
- Coordinate responses to internal and external audits / projects relating to HR policies and practices.
- Track and update practices based on legal international developments.
What We Value
- 4+ years of HR generalist / HRBP role or employment law role, with 2+ years of ER / labour relations experience at an international organization. Experience in the tech sector is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of international HR processes and employment laws, with a focus on UK and European jurisdictions.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with ability to deal with sensitive matters and establish cross-functional relationships.
- Excellent writing, presentation, and training skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving ability.
- Ability to work independently, stay highly organized, and prioritize a number of matters effectively.
- Strong advocate for fairness, diversity, and inclusion.
- Ability to travel internationally occasionally.
- Experience in employment law and/or PHR.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [email protected]